Folligen

baroudeur

Established Member
Reaction score
order it from onlyhairloss or amazon cheaper than their website,i dont understand why everything is over priced even the elu oil wich few added ingredients
i guess $$$$$$$$$$

guy12345

Reaction score
I use folligen 2 months and i must say that it did nothing to my hair, i also use miconazole. Before folligen I used miconazole 3 weeks and I saw little improvement (I think so) but after adding folligen results became worse. Anyone think that folligen alone is good ? i don't know what to do, resign, still using folligen with mico ?

JWM

Reaction score
Joshua

In what order do you apply your topicals? Is it all at once or spread out throughout the day?

TheShopKeeper

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi joshua,

I decided to order some Folligen Spray. I would be grateful if you could tell me what Folligen Spray is like cosmetically after applying it to your hair? Is it greasy as Kirkland minoxidil? Does it add some texture to your hair?

Thanks!

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I had problems with scalp irritations from PG since day 1 using it. First time when i used regular rogaine vehicle i lost 2 skin layers on my scalp. Used lee's minoxidil for some time wich got less PG with less but not completely gone problems. Started Folligen and it was no problem even with lee's

Fast forward to recent and i got back on original rogaine vehicle mixed with one i got from my local pharamacy and RU and you can see the percentages on my regimen button.
Tryed 1 week no folligen for the first time last week. Scalp irritation after 4 ish days and on day 5 - 7 i saw skin peel off. Like the skin layer peel off after a sunburn... Used Folligen for a few days and its all is back to normal now :) The skin looks completely healed.

Copper peptides rock! :punk:

flamingpie

Established Member
Reaction score
so i know this has probably been addressed before, but what is the real difference between folligen and tricomin?
I really want to add a copper peptide soon, but i cant decide between the two. I've pretty much found the same amount of positive and negative responses for both products...

Obsidian

Reaction score
Folligen - smorgas board of CP's

Tricomin - One specific CP, although I still wonder if it's the same one used in the trial

FWIW, when I used Folligen I felt I got more male pattern baldness maintenance/thickening compared to Tricomin which is making me want to quit tricomin,

JWM

Reaction score
Same here. Tricomin has more 'proof' if you will, but Folligen gave me better results. FYI, I have used both for well over a year each--long enough to judge

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score
I ordered the folligen lotion as well. do you guys think its better to apply minoxidil or folligen first? Which way would be more effective?

JWM

Reaction score
Rocky V said:
I ordered the folligen lotion as well. do you guys think its better to apply minoxidil or folligen first? Which way would be more effective?

If you're using the lotion then I would apply the minoxidil first.

And WHY would your user name be the WORST of the wonderful Rocky franchise???

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks for the tip. and the v doesnt stand for the movie. it stands for my last name Varriano. I had a feeling someone was gonna say that.

dimitar_berbagod

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of giving Folligen spray a go combined with copper peptides. Does anyone know the best place to get these products in the UK? If I'm honest I'm not that hopeful - I need something to improve my receding hairline and the current stuff I'm using seems to be making it worse.

Currently I'm on minoxidil which isn't really doing anything, and triaxon. Has anyone used or had success with triaxon. I think it's useless!