Folligen

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I applied minoxidil 5% about 5 min ago and now i applied folligen and my scalpe is burning bad :freaked2: :freaked2: its my first using folligen so bare wit me and i been using minoxidil for about 1 week so im pretty newbie now its itching :hairy:

what should i do ? and the spray is green :?

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes the spray is green, give it a couple more shots and see if it continues to burn, if it does you can dillute it with distilled water, according to the folligen website.....

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
but the green spray goes down to my face real quick ... do i have to rub it, and it does have kinda strong smell as well, how do u guys applly it ?

cheers 8)

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
and also do i spray it like a hairstyler ? just spray it onto hair or open scalpe areas and spray it (hard way) ? cheers

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
I use a dropper, its easier to control, you should try and get it on the scalp rather than the hair......

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
but when i apply it on hair it still goes to my scalpe :? it still burns like it do when i spray it on my scalpe so i think spraying on hair works too makes my hair wet and goes straight to scalpe

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ill keep spraying on hair because it stil goes to scalpe, they told me burning is good because i need the treatment..

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
Your scalp is probably inflammed from the minoxidil use, that's why the folligen is burning you. Folligen burned my scalp too for the first month while my scalp was getting over the inflammation caused by minoxidil. Now it has a cool sensation when applied. The burning probably indicates that your scalp is in piss poor shape.

thinstinks

Established Member
Reaction score
hey does anyone use the folligen lotion or creme for the hair line??
and does it stain your scalp green (the lotion, spray or creme)
thanks

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
I use the lotion and yes it does slightly stain, but it helps take the shine off the top of your head. My hair looks denser with the folligen on my scalp.

PearlJam

Reaction score
What is the purpose of Folligen anyway? Has anyone seen poitive results from it?

Green stuff? i gotta get me some of that...

PearlJam

Reaction score
Hmm... I'd like to try that. Just need to find somewhere in the UK becaus e those taxes are a b**ch.

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i think its a great product because i can feel in my scalpe that it is actually working ! :wink: