folligen?

mak34

Reaction score
hi everyone,
First off all,excuse the poor english(i am greek).I am a 35 yo guy,and i've been thinning for 14 years.Strangely, i still have a good head of hair.So my main goal is to maintain what i have,possibly regrow a few...
I don't wish to try internal drugs,(propecia),so i wonder if folligen will do the job by itself(since i am a very slow thinner).Any other suggestions?Thanks in advance.

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
mak,

I will recommend that you study on revivogen and crinagen also if you don't intent to start on any internal drug....

you need something an anti androgen before you think about folligen...

although folligen claim to block dht... i highly doubt so... that is why my regimen is more of a kitchen sink approach...

mak34

Reaction score
Andrew said:
mak,

I will recommend that you study on revivogen and crinagen also if you don't intent to start on any internal drug....

you need something an anti androgen before you think about folligen...

although folligen claim to block dht... i highly doubt so... that is why my regimen is more of a kitchen sink approach...

Andrew.
Thanks for the quick responce.Will do so

Reaction score
Mak,
I think Revivogen has a better delivery system to the scalp than Crinagen.
You should also use Nizoral shampoo twice a week.
Lastly, maybe some spironolactone as well.
Don't use minoxidil now. Save it for later as it only works continuosly for 2-5 years.

So a good basic regimen without Propecia and minoxidil is:

Revivogen
spironolactone
Folligen
Nizoral

If you have to cut one out, cut the spironolactone.

mak34

Reaction score
HAIRLOSSMILITANT said:
Mak,
I think Revivogen has a better delivery system to the scalp than Crinagen.
You should also use Nizoral shampoo twice a week.
Lastly, maybe some spironolactone as well.
Don't use minoxidil now. Save it for later as it only works continuosly for 2-5 years.

So a good basic regimen without Propecia and minoxidil is:

Revivogen
spironolactone
Folligen
Nizoral

If you have to cut one out, cut the spironolactone.
HLM
I started using nizoral 2%,2 weeks ago,and it saved my scalp from chronic seb dermatitis,almost immediately!I am impressed.I think i will try the folligen-revivogen combination,and see how it goes.Thanks for the responce and good luck

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
Has any of you folligen users noticed that your scalp has become increasingly irritated for the first week before it became better? I've been using it for the last week or so and it seems like i've had more irritation then normal. I know that propheyl glycerol is one of the ingredients. Since that is the culprit of my irritation that kind of worries me.
Any personal experiences with anything like this?

Mak34: Sounds like a good regime. I wouldn't advise against minoxidil though. The best responders seem to be men that have gradual thinning and have been able to retain allot of their hair into their 30s. You could potentially see lots of regrowth while on it.