Folligen itchiness

eidos

Reaction score
I know there is thread on FOlligen, but nobody ever checks on it anymore, so i'm hoping to get some new answers here. I've read a lot of people have itchiness problems, but do you have them even with 50% diluted stuff? I'm about 3 weeks into diluted Folligen and it still itches for about 20 minutes after i apply....i do apply generously (10-15 sprays), and daily.

How long before it gets to normal? WILL it get normal?

cheers

Cassin

Reaction score
eidos said:
I know there is thread on FOlligen, but nobody ever checks on it anymore, so i'm hoping to get some new answers here. I've read a lot of people have itchiness problems, but do you have them even with 50% diluted stuff? I'm about 3 weeks into diluted Folligen and it still itches for about 20 minutes after i apply....i do apply generously (10-15 sprays), and daily.

How long before it gets to normal? WILL it get normal?

cheers

Ok fitst off, if your scalp itches it means you need the product under normal conditions.

BUT

wether you dillute it or not, 10-15 sprays is way to much. The folks at skinbiology always say to use "much less of the product" if you run into problems. Knock it down to 5 or 6 sprays.

eidos

Reaction score
I'll try 1ML a day and see how it goes, i just have no feeling with the spray. I guess it was just overdose that caused problems

avri

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
wether you dillute it or not, 10-15 sprays is way to much. The folks at skinbiology always say to use "much less of the product" if you run into problems. Knock it down to 5 or 6 sprays.
True, and they also say use it 4-5 times a weeks, whereas most here use it daily.

avri