Folligen Cream again, dumping tricomin.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Cassin said:
PropeciaJunkie said:
CASSIN!! love the avatar bud. :punk:

Anderson "The Spider" Silva is the best pound per pound fighter alive.

Nope. :gay: George St-Pierre is the best pound per pound fighter alive.

Cassin

Reaction score
squeegee said:
Cassin said:
PropeciaJunkie said:
CASSIN!! love the avatar bud. :punk:

Anderson "The Spider" Silva is the best pound per pound fighter alive.

Nope. :gay: George St-Pierre is the best pound per pound fighter alive.

Silva, Fedor and GSP are 1A, B, C

Who you fought, fight frequency, belt defenses and crossing weight classes are so huge to me so thats why I go with Anderson. GSP defeats BJ and then with Anderson possibly retiring soon who knows.

Sadly I don't ever see Fedor fighting more than once or twice a year. Too bad because he would own the UFC HW division for half a decade if he wanted to. Cain, Lesnar and Carwin are all huge up and comers but they are a ways away from the likes of Fedor. And we know what Fedor has done to Nog and what he would do to Randy and Mir.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
SoThatsLife said:
Is there difference in Tricomin's CP and Prox-N's CP?

Prox-N almost certainly does NOT use Tricomin's copper-peptide.

SoThatsLife

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan, Whats your view on Prox-N vs Folligen/Tricomin?

I was under the assumption that Prox-N was probably the best hair(re)growth product among these types of CP products?! Personally I have felt that Prox-N has been good to my scalp health, but I really cant say that I feel like its doing much else. But since its cheap, because 4months of Prox-n last around double the time, I have no problem using it and will continue to use it until something better comes out.

Is Hydrolyzed Soy Protein a CP or is it more like the soy I have read about lately that has a anti-androgen effect?

Bryan, whats your take on minoxidil once a day combined with Prox-n. I have read that Dr.P recommends people using that for 6 months before testing Proxiphen.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
treadstone said:
PropeciaJunkie, have you had any improvement or sides from adding dutasteride once a week to your regimen?

I have not had any sides and have alot less hair fallout. It is too early to see any regrowth though.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
Bryan said:
SoThatsLife said:
Is there difference in Tricomin's CP and Prox-N's CP?

Prox-N almost certainly does NOT use Tricomin's copper-peptide.

Which of Proctors products does?

I don't think any of them do.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
SoThatsLife said:
Bryan, Whats your view on Prox-N vs Folligen/Tricomin?

I was under the assumption that Prox-N was probably the best hair(re)growth product among these types of CP products?!

I agree with you on that, for the simple reason that Prox-N has more in it than just copper-peptides. It also has NANO, for example, and the newer versions actually contain some of those "turbocharged" SODs like PBN and/or TEMPO/TEMPOL.

SoThatsLife said:
Is Hydrolyzed Soy Protein a CP or is it more like the soy I have read about lately that has a anti-androgen effect?

Hydrolyzed soy protein is just partially "digested" protein. Small peptides consisting of various groups of random amino acids. Maybe a few individual amino acids.

To turn those into copper-peptides, you have to add a copper salt like copper sufate or copper chloride. Under the right conditions, the copper ions will then bind chemically to the various peptides.

SoThatsLife said:
Bryan, whats your take on minoxidil once a day combined with Prox-n. I have read that Dr.P recommends people using that for 6 months before testing Proxiphen.

Prox-N was originally designed for Rogaine users to use along with their minoxidil. It makes sense to try that just to see how well you respond to it, before investing a larger amount of money in prescription Proxiphen.

SoThatsLife

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
Prox-N was originally designed for Rogaine users to use along with their minoxidil. It makes sense to try that just to see how well you respond to it, before investing a larger amount of money in prescription Proxiphen.

Could you please elaborate how Prox-N is supposed to help minoxidil?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
SoThatsLife said:
Could you please elaborate how Prox-N is supposed to help minoxidil?

I didn't mean to imply that Prox-N is necessarily synergistic with minoxidil (although it's not entirely out of the question that it _might_ be.... I believe Dr. Proctor has suggested on alt.baldspot in the past that minoxidil may have a synergistic effect with the substance NANO, when the two are used together).

I think the general idea was that Rogaine users can get some of the SODs and other ingredients in prescription Proxiphen, just by using the relatively inexpensive Prox-N. Since they already have minoxidil from the Rogaine they're using, it's kind of a "poor-man's way" of getting some of the benefits of Proxiphen, at lower cost and risk.

Petchsky

Reaction score
It seems to me that prox n maybe a good alternative to rogaine, or worth possibly switching over to it, as rogaine's effects have peaked after 2 years. I'm not sure if Prox N would help prevent a minoxidil shed?

rkim

Established Member
Reaction score
can anyone tell me if there are any CPs that can be mixed with my minoxidil? without turning my scalp green or yellow of course. I want bypass a second app if possible.

does anyone think the Super CP Serum is worth a shot?

thanks.

Cassin

Reaction score
Just use them separate. If I remember right you can minimize the green effect by using the cp first or use tricomin instead of folligen.

Don't use the super cp. Its not made for hair loss.

SoThatsLife

Established Member
Reaction score
Petchsky said:
It seems to me that prox n maybe a good alternative to rogaine, or worth possibly switching over to it, as rogaine's effects have peaked after 2 years. I'm not sure if Prox N would help prevent a minoxidil shed?

I don't think you can replace minoxidil with Prox-N, but I think one could use both to have the results of minoxidil for a longer time. This site really makes me scared of minoxidil, since everyone is hating on minoxidil.

Petchsky

Reaction score
minoxidil is definitely a love/hate drug. It's the only drug that has successfully regrown hair for me.

I use the super cp's in my minoxidil, just four drops for 2ml of minoxidil and it does not turn my scalp green.

dertim

Reaction score
Hey Petchsky,

anything you can say so far about the super cp serum regarding your scalp health?
I'd mainly like to get something against the itching and irritating the minoxidil causes to me.
Hair benefits would be a plus, of course.

Thanks, Tim