Folligen / Copper Peptide question for you science types...

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
Okay, I've gone back to using Tricomin as my CP source, because I was sick of looking like the Joker for several hours a day. I love what Folligen was doing for my hair, but the juice was not worth the squeeze, if y'know what I'm saying.

But...

I have also been using Pickart's other CP products on my face. I use CP Serum and his Salycilic face scrub on my face, and the CP Night Eyes under my eyes.

As you know, whenever you order, you can pick from a bunch of free samples of his other products. Last order, I picked up some of the Super CP Serum to try out.

Anyway, today I applied my Tricomin as usual, but then I added a few drops of the Super CP Serum to my hairline (where I usually applied Folligen) and rubbed it in. Slight tingling, but no irritation...and, best of all, it disappeared into the skin with no residual coloring of the scalp.

Now, for anyone familiar with Pickart's products; is there any reason why his Super CP Serum would not do as good, if not better, a job on the hairline than the Folligen line would?

Is there anything in his facial line that might damage my hair, in contrast to the Folligen products?

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Folligen has more CP's than super CP serum. Did Folligen make your scalp green? I use it too and it turns my scalp green when I use minoxidil with it.

How are the other Cp's doing on your facial skin? What have you noticed there?

jh

Established Member
Reaction score
blaze said:
Did Folligen make your scalp green? I use it too and it turns my scalp green when I use minoxidil with it.

If you haven't tried this already, use less folligen and apply the minoxidil 15-20 minutes later.

It's less of an issue with the lotion.

Private Ryan

Established Member
Reaction score
basically both folligen and super CP serum is rated as strong. so their strength of CP should be about the same. CP serum cost alot more. so just stick with folligen.

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score
cheech, probably not if your scalp can take it. My scalp can, but some people's cant. How can you use folligen in the morning though!

cheech45

Reaction score
Chino, It seems my scalp has no problem handling the Folligen on a daily basis, I just wasn't really sure if using it daily was overdoing it or not. I usually apply it in morning, about twenty minutes after my Rogaine foam application. I'm not really worried about how the two products make my hair look because I'm in the habit of wearing a hat until it's ready to be washed out.