Folligen...best place to order it? plus my update

morpheus

Reaction score
went to http://www.skinbiology.com and the folligen solution therapy spray is 55 dollars
where as the same size bottle from http://www.malessentials.com/shop/google-folligen.html is 31 dollars

anyone used male essentials? is it reliable, im ordering today for delivery to the uk so any input appreciated

almost 8 weeks now on 5% minoxidil after having to give up 8 months of finesteride, and the result is pleasing, my thin frontal area has filled in nicely, but unfortunatly ive suffered bad scalp irratation, combed my hair this am, and it looks like im peeling again, enouth big flakes came of my scalp in order to practically cover my hand, and about 60 hairs came out with it, more than ever before, and the scalp is slightly sore. so im going to have to use some HC alphosyl until the folligen arrives... hopefully the folligen will sort things out
cheers for reading and any advice appreciated

morpheus

Reaction score
well, i ordered it from HairLossTalk.com, not a bad prise at 33 dollars, its the shipping that costs, 25 dollars for fedex trackable, just ordered it so i wonder how long itll take to arrive...
Im sitting here now with the HC alphosyl soaking in, wish there was some safe effective way to control your immune systems effect on the scalp, ive read that hydrocortisone alphosyl is safe to use periodically, ie as little as possible, and that is what im doing, i need to use it once or twice every 2-3 wks, to control the excess flaking, the rest of the time im ok with alphosyl or polytar AF (zinc), i tried nizoral but it didnt do much, I wonder wether the dermodex mite might be at play, maybe pilocaripine might help... been reading the skinbiology site again

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
morpheus, next time if you order from this site just get the standard shipping, dont pay extra, I got standard and it arrived in a day and a half.
I believe its being sent from upstate ny and I live in southeastern PA.

mediatech

Reaction score
morphuesX said:
This is the cheapest one i've found
http://www.onlyhairloss.com/folligen/
but alas i found it after i ordered from skinbiology :(

Folligen spray costs $36.95 for the large bottle and the combo (8 oz + 2 oz) is $40.95.

If you purchase 20 items or more from Skin Biology they discount everything at 50%. This is how onlyhairloss.com and other skin care product sites sell Skin Biology's products at reduced prices.

Would enough of us here care to split a 20 count of Folligen? I could cover 25% of the order at the end of this month.

avri

Established Member
Reaction score
mediatech said:
If you purchase 20 items or more from Skin Biology they discount everything at 50%. This is how onlyhairloss.com and other skin care product sites sell Skin Biology's products at reduced prices.

Would enough of us here care to split a 20 count of Folligen? I could cover 25% of the order at the end of this month.
So you're willing to order 5 units out of the necessary 20. I'm in, I'll take another 5, assuming you're talking about the spray combo. Anyone else?

avri

avri

Established Member
Reaction score
mediatech said:
Folligen spray costs $36.95 for the large bottle and the combo (8 oz + 2 oz) is $40.95. If you purchase 20 items or more from Skin Biology they discount everything at 50%.

Item 24. Folligen Solution Therapy Spray Combo
8 oz fine-mist spray bottle plus 2 oz spray bottle
Well, do we have 2 more interested buyers here, each wanting 5 discounted folligen spray combos? :)

avri

G

I would be happy to buy a lot of folligen therapy spray and re-market to you guys via ebay.

What do you think?

:lol:

ShedMaster

Reaction score
BruceLee said:
I would be happy to buy a lot of folligen therapy spray and re-market to you guys via ebay.

What do you think?

You will have to resell the spray in your own 'bruce lee' signature series bottle and claim it is well advanced over the skinbiology version. Promise 100% satisfaction gaurenteed and you are all set, hell I'll buy some right now.

G

ShedMaster said:
BruceLee said:

What do you think?

You will have to resell the spray in your own 'bruce lee' signature series bottle and claim it is well advanced over the skinbiology version. Promise 100% satisfaction gaurenteed and you are all set, hell I'll buy some right now.

Couldn't I just sell it as folligen at a better price???