SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Excited for this as well! Better be at least a 20% increase or bust

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone explain HOW this works ? Does it f*** DHT or is it a stimulant like minoxidil ?

Btw, word wise, follicum is the plural form of follica

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Scandinavian people can be trusted. In general they are really big professionals and honest people. So, they will not cheat about their product and results.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Scandinavian people can be trusted. In general they are really big professionals and honest people. So, they will not cheat about their product and results.

Judging people based on their origin is wrong to me. Not all Chinese are scammer / cheater and not all US / Europe people are professional / genuine. We should make judgement based on facts and scientific evidence instead.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Judging people based on their origin is wrong to me. Not all Chinese are scammer / cheater and not all US / Europe people are professional / genuine. We should make judgement based on facts and scientific evidence instead.
I am not judging no one. Just sayin that they are professionals in most cases.

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When is its target release date? 2020?

I emailed them last week and they don’t have any release date scheduled. In fact they are looking into selling the treatment to a big pharma that has the capability to produce and distribute the treatment to the masses. Not really excited about this one.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I emailed them last week and they don’t have any release date scheduled. In fact they are looking into selling the treatment to a big pharma that has the capability to produce and distribute the treatment to the masses. Not really excited about this one.

Are you sure about the bold text ? Did the company themselves declare this ? Looking at how fast they are progressing, I have more hope for this treatment coming out soon.

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you sure about the bold text ? Did the company themselves declare this ? Looking at how fast they are progressing, I have more hope for this treatment coming out soon.

Yes, I’m sure! Actually it’s a pretty common approach.

You can email Gunnar Gårdemyr he will tell you the same :)

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m more hopeful about Replicel/Shiseido. Follicum still have a long road ahead (selling the patent, more trials made by the buying company, etc).

But honestly, I just want something that works!

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m more hopeful about Replicel/Shiseido. Follicum still have a long road ahead (selling the patent, more trials made by the buying company, etc).

But honestly, I just want something that works!

Well, I am quite sure they only left with phase 3 so maybe the big pharma will conduct it.

Anyway, anything LEGIT coming to the market early is already a gold

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

They should have a buisness talk with fidia :D

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I trust follicum!
If this works wonders I will go there with my full head of hairs to thank them !
oh and few other things...

546456.jpg