Follicum Phase 2a Results Published This Autum

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They sound pretty desperate for money but at the same time it's good to have all these small updates.

Hopefully it gets funded and moves forward.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They sound pretty desperate for money but at the same time it's good to have all these small updates.

Hopefully it gets funded and moves forward.

The financial reports are only in swedish so i don t know about that. But they seem pretty confident to start phase 2b trial soon. There they will test their toppical formula. It is probaly a small trial as well with few participants.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
1) The action mechanism of this peptide is still a myth, just like minoxidil, right ? This is really a big problem nowadays imo, since there is no guarantee that the results obtained will be there for a long time.
2) Seems like an alternative to minoxidil with no sides and higher response rate. Needless to say, minoxidil is not a treatment, hair will eventually fall since DHT is still there and whack our poor sensitive hair follicles.

But never mind, anything coming out is a good sign and this hair growth product is the only thing this company is focusing now, hope they put all their resources and efforts in.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There 2a trial is only 3 months long? That's pretty damn fast for a trial. Would be nice if there are other phases move this fast as well

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
There 2a trial is only 3 months long? That's pretty damn fast for a trial. Would be nice if there are other phases move this fast as well

Imo, short trial does not seem to guarantee long-lasting results. Who knows those new hair will die out after 6 months, especially they have no idea how their peptides work ? We have to figure out ourselves later on, but faster is ways much better

Breezula, for example, the action mechanism is clear and they even conducted 1-year phase 2 trial. This gives us more confidence but yes, waiting time is damn long and it sucks hard.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Phase 3 is between 1 and 4 years. If phase 2b is also just 3 months and they make a fast phase 3 it could be out quite soon. :D