Follicum Completes Phase 2a Study With Topical FOL-005

Frenchboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
From Folliclethought.com

« On January 28, 2021 Follicum announced via news release that all participants have completed their dosing schedules and have visited the clinic for the final time in the latest phase 2a study of Follicum’s FOL-005 topical peptide. The enrollment for the study was just over 200 male subjects – a robust pool to get an accurate idea of efficacy from. CEO Jan Alenfall noted that only one patient withdrew from the study due to complications related to covid. Results from this important trial are still expected to be presented in Spring 2021. Be on the lookout in early March for the verdict on topical FOL-005. »

What do you guys think about it?

Thank to folliclethought to keep us updated and avoid us to search everywhere on internet btw, awesome website.

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From Folliclethought.com

« On January 28, 2021 Follicum announced via news release that all participants have completed their dosing schedules and have visited the clinic for the final time in the latest phase 2a study of Follicum’s FOL-005 topical peptide. The enrollment for the study was just over 200 male subjects – a robust pool to get an accurate idea of efficacy from. CEO Jan Alenfall noted that only one patient withdrew from the study due to complications related to covid. Results from this important trial are still expected to be presented in Spring 2021. Be on the lookout in early March for the verdict on topical FOL-005. »

What do you guys think about it?

Thank to folliclethought to keep us updated and avoid us to search everywhere on internet btw, awesome website.
Phase 2a ? They will do phase2b anyway or if results are good they go phase 3 ? Good news.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great news.

Heaps better than f*****g stemson and their upcoming pig trails.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone know what are the excipients in the product *?

FOL-005 is a well-characterized osteopontin derived peptide that binds specifically to hair follicles (HFs). Osteopontin, a multifunctional immunomodulatory glycoprotein, has been shown to exert multiple roles in skin physiology and pathology2, 3, 4 and is significantly expressed in human HFs5. The hypothesis that osteopontin-derived fragments may modulate human hair growth,

Last edited:

Frenchboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Phase 2a ? They will do phase2b anyway or if results are good they go phase 3 ? Good news.
Really NOT SURE about what i'm saying now but I think the 2b will concern the FOL-005 in monthly injections and not the topical