Follicum Ab Reports Top-line Data From First-in-man Scalp Study

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not going to be ready before 2021/2022 though.. Good news, still.

They are only just a phase 2a and they dont have money.

Samumed is the only hope before 2021, phase 3 now and got lots of money

difus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are only just a phase 2a and they dont have money.

Samumed is the only hope before 2021, phase 3 now and got lots of money

That’s complete bullshit! They have plenty of money and several projects in the pipeline. Please give the source of the claims that they don’t have any money. With that being said they don’t plan on conducting the phase 3 study on their own and are talking to several partners about going forward with further study’s.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s complete bullshit! They have plenty of money and several projects in the pipeline. Please give the source of the claims that they don’t have any money. With that being said they don’t plan on conducting the phase 3 study on their own and are talking to several partners about going forward with further study’s.

Quote the source that says they have a lot of money, otherwise, assuming no money as the worst case scenario.

FOL-005 is the only thing in phase 2 now. Other things are pre-clinical. "Several" project ? Did you really look at their pipeline ? LOL, only diabetes and hair.

upload_2018-11-9_22-28-30.png

difus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quote the source that says they have a lot of money, otherwise, assuming no money as the worst case scenario.

FOL-005 is the only thing in phase 2 now. Other things are pre-clinical. "Several" project ? Did you really look at their pipeline ? LOL, only diabetes and hair.

View attachment 103971

If you look at the pipeline the hair formulation actually aims at promoting and prohibit hair growth that makes it more than two meaning several. You might know that Follicum is listed at the Swedish stock market and have made two share issues in the past two years.
https://www.nyemissioner.se/foretag/nyemission/follicum_ab/3027
http://follicum.se/follicum-offentl...esprojektet-och-kommersialiseringsaktiviteter
The webpages are in Swedish so you might have to use google translate but the CEO Jan have said that the funding is secured as far as 2019 in November. This will give them plenty of time to talk to partners that might be interested in buying the patents.