Follicular Multiplication (FM) is HERE!

The DJ Guy

Reaction score
To all--

I keep seeing people confused by the debates and speculation still raging about when oh when Hair Multiplication (HM) will ever come to market and solve the bald man's problems forever. Well it isn't coming soon and it certainly won't be cheap! For the here and now REGARDLESS OF HOW LITTLE OR MUCH balding you have, FM is the KING OF hair transplant's. Let's review the advantages:

-NO VISIBLE SCARRING
-NO PAIN (ok, maybe the pain of a pin prick for a few seconds, but for the rest of the treatment, most client's sleep through it or watch movies like I did)
-SAME OR LESS COST AS LOWER TECH Hair Transplants
-REGROWTH OF DONOR AREA!!!!! (you can use it up to 8 times again and again for new donor hair)

Why would any informed ever consider a different kind of hair transplant? Contact me at Saplyak@hotmail.com if you have any personal questions you would like to ask me direct, I am here to answer all questions and lift the Veil-of-Mystery surrounding the GHO Clinic FM Treatment now available.

My photos are below for seeing the effectiveness of the GHO Method:

BEFORE GHO hair transplant
http://img229.exs.cx/img229/1639/beforeghoht7yw.jpg

AFTER GHO hair transplant
http://img229.exs.cx/img229/6131/afterg ... mos4dx.jpg

SCARRING
http://img229.exs.cx/img229/3463/striphtscarring1mt.jpg

hair transplant#1
http://img229.exs.cx/img229/6732/ghoht18ce.jpg

BACKVIEW
http://img229.exs.cx/img229/3271/backview3dv.jpg

DONOR FOLLICLE EXTRACTION-BACK LEFT http://img229.exs.cx/img229/3263/ghorig ... eextra.jpg

Any

Pax

Reaction score
This sounds GREAT!

Dude,
If I understand your note correctly, you're saying that the donor area of hair can be REHARVESTED over and over. If that's the case, then this procedure is MUCH BETTER than the conventional and old-fashioned methods.

As I understand it, the OLD FASHIONED, conventional methods simply PERMANENTLY remove a follicle from the donor area and place it in the recipient area of the scalp, meaning that you lose density of hair in the donor area. In other words, you give up a hair follicle in one part of the scalp to place it in another area of the scalp.

But again, with the new method you're talking about, you DON'T give up the donor hair follicle because it will grow back. Do I understand this correctly? Please let me know because if this is correct, then I'm going to be ALL OVER this technique. Can you explain a little more how the original donor follicle will grow back? Then if it sounds right, WHERE do I sign up?

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pax,

This method sounded great for a long time until a startling thing happened: the donor hair never regenerated. Now, I have all the confidence in the world that Dr. Gho will have harvested the donor area cleanly so it will be hard to see the scar tissue through pictures (thus someone wanting to hide it easily can) but this technique has not been proven and is frowned upon by a majority of top-notch hair transplant physicians. It's just smoke-and-mirrors.

whiskey

Established Member
Reaction score
DJGUY

You are posting this all over the internet like a second hand car salesman.
YOU HAVE NO PROOF ...I repeat ...NO PROOF.

Your photos show a typical FUE donor area.

How do you know that the EXACT hairs that were taken out are growing back in the donor area ? You don't do you !

Other patients of Gho's who have had this same procedure done have reported that not one removed hair re-grew in the donor area - even though that was what Gho promised them.

You are advertising for Gho all over the internet by declaring something as fact that you cannot actually prove, that is at best irresponsible & at worst dishonest.

drinkrum

Reaction score
A+ for the combover. That is one of the best I've seen. You must've really fooled 'em! 8)

D.

The DJ Guy

Reaction score
I HAVE PROOF FM WORKS...HOW ABOUT YOU?

The person who wrote the message below is either one of 2 people,
1) A "sniper" afraid of the news concerning Follicular Multiplication (FM) getting out to the public (most likely an hair transplant Doctor)
OR
2) A liar who makes it practice to make falacious statements of which he/she has absolutely no proof.

What is SOCIAL_DRINKER's proof that FM doesn't work? The answer is simply that he/she doesn't have any or he/she would have posted the reference article. On the other hand, I know it does work because my scalp IS PROOF. You'd better be able to legally prove your statements should they get back to the lawyers at GHO Clinic. Why don't you tell everyone who you really are...hmmm?

I will be posting my BEFORE & AFTER photos for all to see my claims are true about Multiplication. The only thing that is SMOKE & MIRRORS, is the continuing attempt by some devious Dr's/Derms in the hair transplant profession who seem bent on saying anything to discredit those of us who are trying to get the word out about GHO Clinic success.

Anyone notice the similarity between Social_Drinker, Drinkrum and Whiskey...sounds like the same person to me. Nice try spammer, better try a different website to throw your slander around because everyone has a right to know about FM and why American doctors aren't offering it.
This method sounded great for a long time until a startling thing happened: the donor hair never regenerated. Now, I have all the confidence in the world that Dr. Gho will have harvested the donor area cleanly so it will be hard to see the scar tissue through pictures (thus someone wanting to hide it easily can) but this technique has not been proven and is frowned upon by a majority of top-notch hair transplant physicians. It's just smoke-and-mirrors.

whiskey

Established Member
Reaction score
DJ Guy

I thought you may have been a genuine poster who was hopeful of getting what Gho promised you. I now realise that you are just a spammer who on behalf of Gho is trying to sell something that is non existent.
You are a spammer AND dishonest. There are patients all over the net who are dissatisfied with their results from Gho. On another forum you even had the nerve to say that THEY are all faking it & they're not real patients, Here you're saying everyone posting is the same person LOL . What you're trying to do is unethical & as you look quite old you ought to be ashamed.
Quality wise Gho's FUE work is in the bottom 10% so he obviously has to work on some sort of marketing strategy - which is where you come in . It does not work, countless patients of Gho's have told us so. You can post 100 photos of your FUE work from Gho - the donor looks just the same as every other FUE patient. YOU CANNOT PROVE IT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T WORK !!!!!
If you think you're going to reel in some young uninformed "suckers" for Gho through the internet you are wrong - I for one ...& I'm sure others will not let you.

latecomer

Established Member
Reaction score
erm something doesnt make sense to me............the guy has four strips at the back of his head which I assume are from a past hair transplant? If thats the case, then where did all that hair go? as it doesnt look like it was planted on the top or the front of your head!!

Can anyone explain?

michael barry

Reaction score
Scars and missing hair.......

Man I agree with you so much. There are 4 scar lines on the head from previous surgeries, where was that hair at??????????

It just looks like the guy had a regular transplant to me. Technically FM is supposed to take just part of the dermal sheath out and the old donor follicle will refire after a time, so you make 2 hairs out of one, but this photo shows no evidence of this whatsoever.

Come to think of it, if Gho had really been having much success, wouldnt the net be flooded with incredible pictures and downloads of guys running combs through their newly thick heads of hair and showing no donor scars with buzz cuts in the back by now? I, like all of ya', wanna believe in a cure, but I think we are yet again being played here.

fallicule

Established Member
Reaction score
Wait, did this dude just get sugery so he could attempt a comb over??? Ha. That's great. That made my night.

and why are you calling whiskey, drinkrum, and social drinker a spammer? You know what spamming is? Spamming is when you come to this site over-zealous and press some dueshbag doctor on the rest of us and pretend like he's not paying you for it.

Full Head of Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow, Dj guy, ur a joke. Your argument made absolutly no sense at all. Go get a real job instead of posting spam on forums.

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
I know nothing about Gho, but there actually is something to FM although it is still a work in progress. Dr. Rassman recently posted about it on his "Baldingblog." Supposedly Dr's are getting better at it, but it sounds like even if they perfect this, it will not hold a candle to HM.

tmullaney

Reaction score
About Dj guy!

Hi,
I am new to this forum and am actually writting on behalf of my husband. I was so stoked to read Dj guys message until I saw his pictures! What's up with that? If he were trying to push fm why in the world did he show the transplant scars? Has anything more come of the Folicle multiplecation or the hair multiplication? Please please let me know if anyone knows anything. My husband is very stressed about this and we have to do something.
Thank you,
Angela
asap@cableone.net

tmullaney

Reaction score
assskas

Why are you even involved in this forum with that attitude? I think it's not so nice to come onto a hairloss site and say all bald people are f'd up. You should keep your pessimisem (can't spell that) to yourself, just because you are unhappy and hurt doesn't meen you need to drag everybody else down and hurt them, or does that make you feel better in some way?
Take care of yourself and I really hope things get better in your life.
Angela

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
Angela, nothing is currently available in the way of hair multiplication, but huge advancements have been made in the field. Two companies are currently doing human trials and say they plan to release it around 2010, but I suspect it will be 5-7 years before it is a good option.

Hope this helps

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: About Dj guy!

askas said:
Nothing is available.
When and if, nobody knows.
Easier is to find a new husband with good hair.
Sounds shitty, but true.

All bald people are f@cked up in our century.

Pretty shitty post.

tmullaney

Reaction score
Re: assskas

[quote/]Ok, I will explain:
I am unhappy? Yes, like many guys here too. It's true that nothing is available at the moment, and really big money are invested recently in this, but we haven't seen anything at all, not a hair, what to say about you know, full head of hair. So that's why I say - sry, but that's sad true, that you didn't hold your breast... What I mean that all bald people are f@cked up in this century, that making surgey gives shitty results, so if you are not on drugs, you are just bald, yeah, and you can't do anything in our "progressive" time.

Hurt you? Do my words hurt you? I'm sorry then, but I just said my honest opinion, not to hurt you. That's how I see the current situation.
And cmon, you are not bald, so don't you judge me and what I feel and say, ok?

And you, optimist, are you bald or on propecia? I'm sure you have a full head of hair, so it really don't bothers you so much as me.[/quote]

I am so sorry you are not happy, I am not balding, I am a girl. I am curious about the study that is looking for volunteers and is free for hair multiplaction. There is a phone #, have you heard of this?

tmullaney

Reaction score
Thanks for the site I am so searching for a cure because it just seems, It shouldn't be so hard with all the technology.?.? I hope to find something soon, my husband has a great head of hair but he is starting to lose it in the front. Do you know of any products that work for the frontal region? He takes Propecia and it has definitely recrown in the "bald spot" area, we have been trying to research preventative measures. Any suggestions (not including find a new husband w/a good head of hair)?? Appreciate your feedback.

H2O

Established Member
Reaction score
tmullaney said:
Do you know of any products that work for the frontal region? He takes Propecia...

Add Rogaine Foam 2x Daily
Add Nizoral Shampoo (1%) EOD

Additionally you could:

Give him a foot massage (1x per day)
Take himto a Lakers game (1x per month)

:wink: