follicle cleanser

defguy327

Reaction score
i have recently been to men's hair club and seen by scalp with a microscopic camera. there was tremendous sebum buildup in the area that is shedding and thinning (the top); the back and sides looked extrememly healthy. i definitely think that excessive sebum buildup could be a primary cause of hairloss regardless of excessive DHT, or perhaps the sebum is an effect of the DHT. can anyone recommend a follicle cleaser shampoo and where to purchase it?

hopewas

Reaction score
what are you, nuts? run away from hairclub for men. you have to get fitted every few months costing you thousands each time.. not to mention you're wearing a wig. run the other way if that's what you're thinking about doing

defguy327

Reaction score
just the facts

yeah, yeah, yeah, cut the bullsh*t about hairclub. i'm just asking for a follicle cleanser to keep my scalp as healthy as possible.

G

Re: just the facts

defguy327 said:
yeah, yeah, yeah, cut the bullsh*t about hairclub. i'm just asking for a follicle cleanser to keep my scalp as healthy as possible.

From a shampoo perspective, we normally recommend:

Nizoral shampoo every third day.

NANO or Folligen shampoo on the other days.

hopewas

Reaction score
Re: just the facts

defguy327 said:

get neitrogena tgel intensive antiflake control dandruff shampoo. and never mind what i said about you running away from hairclub for men. go there and spend you money..really, it's great.xxxx

Edited by moderator