follica news: not much

Innermind

Established Member
Reaction score
they were never dead. They just got real quite because some information leaked about their formulation before they wanted it to, so they puckered up hardcore! Wait for their preliminary trials before you make assumptions. They will be around until that at least.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
good to hear they are still trying to treat hairloss but they are far behind ARI
i tbh can't care less about any rivals to ARI until ARI fail and the rivals will then become interesting to me
saying that follica and histogen are bound to be cheaper than ARI as a procedure

goata007

Established Member
Reaction score
Innermind said:
they were never dead. They just got real quite because some information leaked about their formulation before they wanted it to, so they puckered up hardcore! Wait for their preliminary trials before you make assumptions. They will be around until that at least.

+1...So many people on hairloss forums started doing experiments as per the instructions in the patents. I think Follica got scared that someone will crack their procedure and it'll spread like wild fire on the internet and kill their commercial prospects.

Vox

Established Member
Reaction score
waynakyo said:
If they raised 20m i would say they're on to making their product operational. but an average of 5m a year is not much for a company that's doing biotech research.

cheers
What does this means? There is not enough interest in solving this problem? To me this seems to be one of the causes we have not yet a working solution (I mean a complete, permanent and minimally invasive restoration of all lost hair) while partial solutions are around for decades now and the first cloning of a whole living organism happend since almost 15 years.