Follica Microneedling Protocol Patent Disclosed

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll stick to low dose and weekly and see what happens. I was quoted on Alibaba and free base version was cheaper because it's unstable.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is how much dead skin I peel off my scalp after doing this protocol. This wasn't even all of it. I scraped off 2 big chunks that had 5 to 10 hairs each in them.

Same here. I massage my scalp and see flakes falling off. Mine are pink because I use SM.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Free base is more expensive. HCL is over 500 daltons, but does dissolve in water. Somewhat less potency with the salt version. You need to use DMSO to increase absorption for either one probably. Dosing is very important as too much turns it into a shh inhibitor. After further thought it probably doesn't matter which one you use. You only need to use it once a week after needling so either one will get through the stratum corneum. I wish I could get a better idea of what dose to use with purmorphamine as that's a lot cheaper and nearly as effective. The 2005 mouse trial should convert to around .05% SAG for humans. I don't know what you mean by SAG HHG? Oh well, if this goes as I hope I might not even need to order more. I have a feeling estradiol works so well by activating shh. This should be superior to estradiol if the dosing is right.

I hope you have read up on the potential for cancer with activating shh. How much are you planning on using? Are you going to use it daily?

Estradiol activating Shh? That's interesting because people on this forum are still wondering if E2 is helping with hair growth. How much are you taking daily and what type?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I finally got some epilim (sodium valproate) 500mg. I crush a pill a day and dissolve it in 90% ethanol alcohol.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6192236/

Valproate is a common drug used by various specialties. It is reported to be associated with hair loss upon oral administration which is a cosmetic problem, and on the other hand, topical valproate applications are showing initial evidence to promote hair regeneration.

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone else finding it ridiculous that we need to test on ourselves to find the cure? You'd think by now a company with any decent budget would have found something. If a cure was found, even if it only took 1 application, the company would make billions just because of the amount of people who would buy it. Even if they cured their entire customer base, there will always be more people growing older and getting this curse.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone give me a TLDR of what's the Follica protocol everyone seems to be doing in this thread?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone else finding it ridiculous that we need to test on ourselves to find the cure? You'd think by now a company with any decent budget would have found something. If a cure was found, even if it only took 1 application, the company would make billions just because of the amount of people who would buy it. Even if they cured their entire customer base, there will always be more people growing older and getting this curse.

I actually don't mind. I am tired of reading the reports that are done on in vitro and mice. If I need to wait 10 years to save my hair, I'd rather find another way because life is now, not when you are dead (and bald.)

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
The Derminator 2 needles are very poorly manufactured. They don't stand a 30 minute session as the needle head will come lose eventually. I've ran 3 times into the same issue with different shipments.

eivbisi

My Regimen
Reaction score
The Derminator 2 needles are very poorly manufactured. They don't stand a 30 minute session as the needle head will come lose eventually. I've ran 3 times into the same issue with different shipments.
ive had the problem with the cartridges a lot of times, i think it mostly happens to me when i submerge the needles in alcohol before microneedling. Maybe the alcohol moving in there while its vibrating f*** ups the glue so the needlehead falls out.

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Odd, I've never had this issue. Maybe something is wrong with the device. If it were the cartridges then everyone should be having the same problem.
I had one fail when i left it in 70% rubbing alcohol too long they are blunt as sh*t after 15mins with me tho.

i got a m8 from china with 10 needles for £50 its in quarantine with all my mail at the moment. Makes me laugh everyone's fighting for food and toilet roll and im like do i have enough minoxidil finasteride and needles heads.
A Apocalypse situation stopped me worrying about my hair for like 4 days tops

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I have to constantly secure the cartridge when I'm using mine because it gets loose. Not a huge deal though.

Mine still haven't come in, which sucks because now would be the perfect time being stuck inside. I had a couple of 9-needle cartridges that were included when I first bought it but tossed them a few months ago thinking "I'll never need these". :rolleyes:

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So frustrating...just checked my hairline and have little vellous hairs popping up everywhere and now I have to stop. I have cheap dermarollers ranging from .25MM up to 1.5MM so considering doing daily rolling but also wondering if a break might kick things up as well.

All speculation but anyone have thoughts on the matter?

PolishGuy

Reaction score
What do You mean by too big? You can control depth on the machine and what is more you can buy pen style tattoo machines with cartridges, I doubt that tattoo needleas are thicker then those used in dermapens.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone should start a crowd funding to build a home device based on the same specs as the Follica one.

Satchel

My Regimen
Reaction score
After looking at the plucked hair diagram, I am wondering if the people previously doing the daily wounding vs. the bi-weekly were just achieving the wounding density needed because they were doing it so frequently.

jumpingjackgazz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So frustrating...just checked my hairline and have little vellous hairs popping up everywhere and now I have to stop. I have cheap dermarollers ranging from .25MM up to 1.5MM so considering doing daily rolling but also wondering if a break might kick things up as well.

All speculation but anyone have thoughts on the matter?

Why do you have to stop ?

Satchel

My Regimen
Reaction score
After looking at the plucked hair diagram, I am wondering if the people previously doing the daily wounding vs. the bi-weekly were just achieving the wounding density needed because they were doing it so frequently.
Some further thoughts. Follica has been working for years trying to find out what could be used in conjunction with wounding to get follicle neogenesis. They were researching signaling pathways. It appears that the wounding density causes the proper signaling for the stem cells, not what chemical they could add.