Folexen - Month 5 pictures

Gee

Reaction score
Month 5 of a 6 month series of photos on Folexen

• Age - 33
  • No sides experienced to date
  • Also using Minoxidil and nizoral (have being doing so for approx 10 years)
  • No regrowth experienced to date (i.e. new terminal hairs)

Baselines

B-Line 1.jpgB-Line-2.jpgB-Line 4.jpgB-Line 4.jpg

Month 5

Month 5 - 1.JPGMonth 5 - 2.JPGMonth 5 - 3.JPGMonth 5 - 4.JPG

Subjective thoughts

• Still not enough evidence to suggest if anything beneficial is occurring.
  • Would be easier if there were new terminal hairs to spot but definitely no terminal hair regrowth
  • Some thickening perhaps - still difficult to tell.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Equol has done absolutely nothing for me...I am thinking that you need to take a LOT of it --- too expensive to do that...

...Retard Keratene has clinical proof it lowers DHT by the same kind of mechanism...gonna give that at shot

Gee

Reaction score
Yes, it is rather pricey.

I've still not made a decision on what I'm going to do after next month. Very frustrating that the sides I experience from finasteride are so unpleasant - would save a lot of this messing around.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Yes, it is rather pricey.

I've still not made a decision on what I'm going to do after next month. Very frustrating that the sides I experience from finasteride are so unpleasant - would save a lot of this messing around.

..from what I see, it appears to me that your hair-loss has at least stabilized...you haven't lost any ground at all...I wish the same could be said for me but I haven't slowed down at all...I suspect you've hit your peak with your hair-loss -- I don't think you'll lose any more if you stay on Equol...

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
I wish Folexen was still around...it does work...i put it into a vodka solution to make a topical...it stopped all my hair fall and reduced shedding by huge amounts...there was a small loss in libido and discomfort "down there", as the DHT suppression kicked in..but otherwise it worked.. :(

- - - Updated - - -

..from what I see, it appears to me that your hair-loss has at least stabilized...you haven't lost any ground at all...I wish the same could be said for me but I haven't slowed down at all...I suspect you've hit your peak with your hair-loss -- I don't think you'll lose any more if you stay on Equol...

Whats your hairloss status on the Norwood scale? If you have a lot of hair left, then it may simply be cycling and may take time for the loss to stabilize?

Sparky4444

Reaction score
I wish Folexen was still around...it does work...i put it into a vodka solution to make a topical...it stopped all my hair fall and reduced shedding by huge amounts...there was a small loss in libido and discomfort "down there", as the DHT suppression kicked in..but otherwise it worked.. :(

- - - Updated - - -

Whats your hairloss status on the Norwood scale? If you have a lot of hair left, then it may simply be cycling and may take time for the loss to stabilize?

If Folexen worked for you, then EquolSlim will work for you...for sure...in fact, I think EquolSlim will dissolve better then Folexen

Approaching NW3V with diffuse thinning...I hope you're right about re-cycling...