foam's a scam

mehtaesq1

Reaction score
Was on liquid rogaine for 4.5 years and then switched to foam because it was supposed to be easier to use. Ive been on the foam now for 7 months. Did not get any shed initially. About 3 months in I had a massive shed that has caused me to lose close to 30% of the hair on my head and I have see-through hair where before it looked ok on the liquid. Now 7 months in, it hasn't gotten any better and I now am back on the liquid at night and use the foam in the morning.

FOAM IS EASY TO USE BUT IT DOESN"T WORK FOR HAIRLOSS-ITS JUST A CRAPPY OVERPRICED MOUSSE!!! IF YOU ARE ON THE LIQUID, STAY ON IT, DO NOT SWITCH to FOAM!!!

beaner

Reaction score
I was on liquid for over 4 years and switched to the foam about 5-6 months ago and saw improvements in my hair. It certainly is not a scam.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
You're probabily one of those few nonresponders to the foam. Foam works great for me.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The foam works absolutely fine, I'm sure that it comes down to the fact that you're just a complete and utter idiot. Good luck.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
mehtaesq1 said:
Was on liquid rogaine for 4.5 years and then switched to foam because it was supposed to be easier to use. Ive been on the foam now for 7 months. Did not get any shed initially. About 3 months in I had a massive shed that has caused me to lose close to 30% of the hair on my head and I have see-through hair where before it looked ok on the liquid. Now 7 months in, it hasn't gotten any better and I now am back on the liquid at night and use the foam in the morning.

FOAM IS EASY TO USE BUT IT DOESN"T WORK FOR HAIRLOSS-ITS JUST A CRAPPY OVERPRICED MOUSSE!!! IF YOU ARE ON THE LIQUID, STAY ON IT, DO NOT SWITCH to FOAM!!!

I don't know who you are, Mr. 6-Posts, but studies depict Rogaine Foam as having MUCH greater efficacy than traditional liquid minoxidil. I happen to use the foam, too, and I've noticed huge benefit.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
works great for me

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
this is a great example of how people slander things on the internet just because they don't work for them in particular.

mehtaesq1

Reaction score
Isn't the purpose of this forum to express one's experience with products? The foam may be fine for people who never used the liquid, but I am someone who has been using products for close to 5 years and I'm telling you my experience. I'm not the average poster who has used a product for 5 days and already gives a product thumbs up or thumbs down. I'm just letting people know who have been on the liquid for a long time that after close to 7 months on the foam, i lost a lot of hair and it has not grown back and that if the liquid was working fine for you, think twice before you switch to something new that has no track record. I have seen a few other people post who were on the liquid for a long time who have not been too impressed with the foam. If you've never used anything else before, you have nothing to compare it to.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
mehtaesq1 said:
Isn't the purpose of this forum to express one's experience with products? The foam may be fine for people who never used the liquid, but I am someone who has been using products for close to 5 years and I'm telling you my experience. I'm not the average poster who has used a product for 5 days and already gives a product thumbs up or thumbs down. I'm just letting people know who have been on the liquid for a long time that after close to 7 months on the foam, i lost a lot of hair and it has not grown back and that if the liquid was working fine for you, think twice before you switch to something new that has no track record. I have seen a few other people post who were on the liquid for a long time who have not been too impressed with the foam. If you've never used anything else before, you have nothing to compare it to.

well,yes of course you can express your experience,however you didnt do that you said

''FOAM IS EASY TO USE BUT IT DOESN"T WORK FOR HAIRLOSS-ITS JUST A CRAPPY OVERPRICED MOUSSE!!! IF YOU ARE ON THE LIQUID, STAY ON IT, DO NOT SWITCH to FOAM!!!''

if you were expressing your experience you should have said how after years on the liquid,that unfortunately the foam wasnt helping so much

i can quite assure you that for me personally the foam has been of huge benefit and i find it to be much better than the liquid

Cassin

Reaction score
mehtaesq1 said:
Isn't the purpose of this forum to express one's experience with products?

Yes but your making an outlandish statement with no proof claiming its fact.

"foam's a scam"

mehtaesq1 said:
The foam may be fine for people who never used the liquid,

That makes absolutely no sense.

mehtaesq1 said:
think twice before you switch to something new that has no track record.

Versafoam has a tremendous track record of delivering treatments.

http://www.versafoam.com/

So does rogaine...

mehtaesq1 said:
If you've never used anything else before, you have nothing to compare it to.

I have plenty to compare it to and it works great.

Phillip

Established Member
Reaction score
UK1 said:
The foam works absolutely fine, I'm sure that it comes down to the fact that you're just a complete and utter idiot. Good luck.

Judging by his seven posts, i would agree.

I think they have shown foam to actually be slightly more effective for some people. Correct me if I am wrong.

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
The messed up thing is that I am having the same issue as this guy

Confused

Reaction score
UK1 said:

lol, I read this and had to spit out my water