Foam Question

Reaction score
I have been using the foam for the past month and I think I have seen some nice vellous growth so far. I'm curious to see where I'll end up in another few months.

In any event, I'm wondering about the usage of the minoxidil foam. With the liquid, we were always told to use it twice a day, but later found out from Marty Sawaya that once a day was enough and that the only reason we were told to use it twice a day is because the drug company wanted people to run through the stuff faster. Do we have any idea if the same phenomenon applies for the foam? Is it something that we can only use once a day regardless of what the instructions say?

MW.

Cassin

Reaction score
It's a question we will never have a 100% solid answer for. Sadly.

Bryan states the difference between one and two aps is minimal but there is indeed a difference.

I don't recall ever reading people having problems going from two to one times per day. I myself mainly use it once a day and have had no issues. But I seem to be having a regrowth spurt right now after a few years on Minoxidil from the foam so I am trying to go back to two times daily as much as I can.