Foam: How far will it work? (from where you applied it)

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
One thing I don't have a feel for is how far away from the application area the foam works. If you apply it say on the crown, will it not be effective 2-3 inches away from where you applied it? What is the rule of thumb?

Also does the foam directly turn those blond new hairs into darker hairs or do they turn dark from just getting stronger?

beaner

Reaction score
Good question. I know with the liquid solutions there is some diffusion beneath the scalp but I haven't heard the same regarding the foam, although I imagine it's a good possibility. As far as minoxidil turning vellous hair terminal, I've just recently had a row of hair in my hairline go terminal and are now as strong and thick as my normal hair.....a couple are actually freakishly thick compared to the rest. Those took a long time though, but they made it.

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I guess unless someone shows a link or study, I'll just assume that the foam will impact the applied area and maybe .5 inches out.

I've started to use it more for my hairline, will be interesting.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i apply to wherever it is needed directly and cover the entire area.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well mostly it works where it is aplyed but some people have said that he hair on other parts of the body has become darker and thicker... but maibe its just their imagination or maibe its just reacting difrent from person to person... thats how it is mostly about medications... difrent reactions from person to person :D
Just aply the minoxidil where u want the hair :lol:

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score
I put the foam on my temples and crown.

I get longer eyelashes, thicker and longer eyebrows, and possibly faster overall facial hair growth. This thing is a lot more dangerous than you might imagine.

JustinM71

Established Member
Reaction score
I get much the same as tembo.
It's pretty curious to watch any developments.

JustinM71

Established Member
Reaction score
DrGrow said:
Indeed.. your all homosexual.

Keep me updated.
Indeed, indeed.
Do you find me attractive?

That's me in my avatar.....I'm quite a stud muffin, wouldn't you say?