Foam availability in the UK

stuglue

Reaction score
Ok so i checked on the Boots website,looks like they only sell the liquid,anyone know anywhere else that sells the foam?
As i am coming off the internet very soon,online ordering won't be an option.
Also i just read on the official site that Rogaine should only be used for the back of the head,can it really make a difference at the temples?

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes it works on the temples, no you wont get it in the U.K.

Pondle

Reaction score
You can find it in the UK, but there only seems to be one distributor who imports it from the US. Look out for the second sponsored link-

{content edited by Moderators - SPAM}

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pondle said:
You can find it in the UK, but there only seems to be one distributor who imports it from the US. Look out for the second sponsored link-

Ah, that's handy. It's cheaper than I thought it would be too, although once you include shipping it's considerably more than some of the ebay deals. This is ideal for the people who didn't want to import it though.

w00p

Reaction score
stuglue said:
thanks for the replies,does anyone know when Boots will be stocking the foam version?

I don't think they will stock it anytime soon, at least Regaine UK does not mention the foam yet on their website (or I just can't find it) so I don't think boots will stock the foam before it's featured on the official regaine site.

We will probably get it some day but you might want to email the people at regaine.co.uk if they can give a date for a UK release of the foam version, if they give you a date, please share it with us.

beast1

Reaction score
Pondle said:

Good stuff - arrived in a few days. Best price etc...