FNS?

bobmac

Reaction score
Has anybody tried this - Follicle Nutrient Serum. I cut out an article from one of last year's Men's Health magazines. It says that "the spray stopped hair loss in men after 3 weeks and has prompted researchers to suggest giving it a try."

chuckfrasher

Reaction score
bobmac said:
Has anybody tried this - Follicle Nutrient Serum. I cut out an article from one of last year's Men's Health magazines. It says that "the spray stopped hair loss in men after 3 weeks and has prompted researchers to suggest giving it a try."

It's a scam.

justasking

Established Member
Reaction score
not a scam

I still shed (am now), but fns has made a big difference in my hair quality, speed of growth, and regrowth. I definitely notice a difference. You need to leave it on all day if possible, or for several hours for it to be as effective as possible. Just massage it in, put on a cap, and go. I use it on weekends when I'm not working and as much as I can during the week.

J.R.

Reaction score
Regarding FNS

I used FNS for six months. It's a very thick cream. It's not anything close to a spray. You message it into your hair before bedtime and it's kind of like glue after it dries. Oddly it would be different colors every time I've ordered. I had good results from month 2 to 4. Then my hair started falling out really bad. I kept taking propecia and stopped the rogain. I had to stop using the FNS. I was losing too much hair. It's a big scam.

henry

Reaction score
Save your cash. FNS improved my hair quality for a 2 months and then my hair went to sh*t! Massive fallout, et cetera. I stuck with it for almost 7 months until I couldnt take any more. I wouldnt go near that crap if I were you. I'm sorry I did.