Flutamide

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how good flutamide is compared to spironolactone? Is flutamide pretty safe to use or are there some nasty side effects to it?

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
I've read a dermatologist's document on hair science and he said it was three times better than spironolactone .With that said I strongly believe that its been in trials already as a hairloss drug .

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
Also flut must be ten times better than nizoral2% and studies on nizoral have reported that nizoral increased hair diameter a bit so I think flut might be an awesome complimentary drug for minoxidil in that it will double the speed of shaft diameter growth .Flut needs to be carefully applied in small doses due to its systemic effects such as tits and such .With that said I strongly advice you to try it topically along with min in small doses as to get it to the hairs but as little as possable in the blood stream .

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Kevin fretwell said:
Also flut must be ten times better than nizoral2% and studies on nizoral have reported that nizoral increased hair diameter a bit so I think flut might be an awesome complimentary drug for minoxidil in that it will double the speed of shaft diameter growth .Flut needs to be carefully applied in small doses due to its systemic effects such as tits and such .With that said I strongly advice you to try it topically along with min in small doses as to get it to the hairs but as little as possable in the blood stream .
Hey Kevin, do you use flutamide? I was wondering if the flutamide sold by http://www.lipoxidil.com was any good. It is supposed to be a 1.5% concentration. I was hoping that the concentration wouldn't be too potent. I don't want any sides. I'm hoping I can find a place that sells it cheaper than lipoxidil.

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
Very interesting , I did not know that there was a liquid flut but now that I do this is encouraging news because now I know its chemical make is absorbable through the skin .No I don't use it but was going to buy generic flut and crush because its the cheapest way .You will have to crush it down to a very very fine powder so do the crushing for at least 15 minutes and apply it with min .I've read posts on other sites of guys taking oraly and getting better results than dutasteride but they had to stop due to effects but that shouldn't stop us from using topically in small doses .I think my future regime is going to blow all the other out of the water .

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Kevin fretwell said:
Very interesting , I did not know that there was a liquid flut but now that I do this is encouraging news because now I know its chemical make is absorbable through the skin .No I don't use it but was going to buy generic flut and crush because its the cheapest way .You will have to crush it down to a very very fine powder so do the crushing for at least 15 minutes and apply it with min .I've read posts on other sites of guys taking oraly and getting better results than dutasteride but they had to stop due to effects but that shouldn't stop us from using topically in small doses .I think my future regime is going to blow all the other out of the water .
I don't think that topical flutamide would be that bad when it came to side effects, but orally.............hell yes. I e-mailed Dr. Lee and he told me that orally could be very bad for sides even death if not careful. He says that he has no data on the topical use so he cannot say if it would cause serious problems or not. Do you know of any people that are on the topical form with good results without the sides?

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
No I don't but I did read a post a week ago elsewhere of a guy who took it orally with astounding results but had to get off it because of side effects .Any drug if miss used can cause death .Also we have to consider the amount topically applied around 2% would certainly be safe I'm sure so buy the 30pack which can be found for around 40-50$ with shipping .It will last well over a year if applied in minoxidil .I'm still waiting for avodart so I can add it to minoxidil at 2% .If min comes in 2 oz. bottle and it lasts 30 days and use 2ml(two drops)a day then we can figure out just about how much powder would be 2% .

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
Also I think we can change vellus hairs into regular hairs within a year which normally takes at least two for most .I'm confident that the speed will be twice that of min and finasteride .I'm adding advodart so it wouldn't be a surprise if tree times as fast .