Fluridil

jrw

Reaction score
Is this stuff all that? Can you use it with xandrox and spironolactone? There is a site that is selling this to the US, so before I ordered, I wanted to get some info on it. Thanks!

ShedMaster

Reaction score
A very small amount of people on this forum are on fluridil from what I can gather. Still pretty experiemental since you can only get it from a certain country where it is legel to sell. I really don't know how this drug functions either. Do a search for it and see what you can dig up.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... t=fluridil

acfava
Junior Poster

Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 11:53 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sweet.

fluridil is goin great. i think its pretty easy to apply, and i do see a very small increase in growth around the temples. i should mention i stopped using minoxidil a week after i started fluridil because it became a hastle to wait till my hair dried, then apply fluridil, the the minoxidil. but so far all is good.

the cost of fluridil per month is like 60 bucks. kinda a lot, but it is being imported from the czech republic. i got a 4 month supply so i should be good for awhile.

new-here

Reaction score
guys , you can buy fluridil ( eucapil) at vitaminox.com , they send to europe and I think theywill ship also to the states..

good luck with your treatments!

I am using minoxidil 5% , minoxidil 5% with retin -A and finasteride 1.25mg also using spironolactone 2% ..I am having good results thinning area are thickening and peach is growing on my temple areas , I have been using the treatment for about 2 months.. Everyone keep posted on results to see what really is working .

good luck again