Fluridil works = Do other antiandrogens work?

MrKmass

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

I lose a lot of hair every day, I would say around 400. I find at least 50 or 60 on my hands while I put on minoxidil.

I tried fluridil and three weeks after shedding it drastically dropped to 10/20 hairs per day. I conclude that it is effective. Unfortunately there is too much alcohol in it, after 5 weeks my scalp was totally irritated full of red patches and severe itching. I had to stop.

Do you know if another safe antiandrogen like CB-03-01 would work for me? Maybe they have the same mode of action?

But it's very expensive, could 10 mg per day in stemoxydine be enough?

Dr.Alban

My Regimen
Reaction score
I Have to stop Fluridil/eucapil after just 2 weeks. Pain in area around nipples, burning intermittent pain in nipples. Muscle pain in triceps without previous exercise??. No sexual sides.
tried taking half a vial EOD, no change .
I’m starting to think the claim on no systemic sides is false.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

I lose a lot of hair every day, I would say around 400. I find at least 50 or 60 on my hands while I put on minoxidil.

I tried fluridil and three weeks after shedding it drastically dropped to 10/20 hairs per day. I conclude that it is effective. Unfortunately there is too much alcohol in it, after 5 weeks my scalp was totally irritated full of red patches and severe itching. I had to stop.

Do you know if another safe antiandrogen like CB-03-01 would work for me? Maybe they have the same mode of action?

But it's very expensive, could 10 mg per day in stemoxydine be enough?
If fluridil was effective for you, CB probably will be too. Problem is getting pure CB and dosing it properly. Very expensive and you'll have to test purity yourself.

MrKmass

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I Have to stop Fluridil/eucapil after just 2 weeks. Pain in area around nipples, burning intermittent pain in nipples. Muscle pain in triceps without previous exercise??. No sexual sides.
tried taking half a vial EOD, no change .
I’m starting to think the claim on no systemic sides is false.

Personally, I did not feel any side effects apart from the irritation of the scalp. However I am quite sensitive I have light sides of finasteride at 0.03 oral.

If fluridil was effective for you, CB probably will be too. Problem is getting pure CB and dosing it properly. Very expensive and you'll have to test purity yourself.
Thank you for your answer, do you know where to find pure Cb? And how do I get it tested myself?

jazz1

Reaction score
Try moisture your scalp with coconut oil regular than apply?

MrKmass

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting report, this guy has sides from eucapil/fluridil

"Fluridil absolutely can go systemic prior to breakdown to it’s hydrophobic metabolite. Also, hydrophobic metabolites can be carried in the blood via membrane-bound proteins.
Considering the 7% group is getting gyno, we might as well accept that fluridil goes systemic"
It is possible but surprising. This guy lasted 4 months at 0.5 finasteride. With the oral fina I have side effects at 0.03mg after two weeks (it is the lowest that I have come down) but even by emptying two ampoules of eucapil on my head I have no real side effect.