Fluridil users post here!

new-here

Reaction score
Hello hermanos, I was just thinking ..we are getting some posts of dutasteride and innovate , but No fluridil (eucapil) posts ( released in 2002) , even if the science behind fluridil is more convincing than the innovate product , which doesnt have trial results published ....or other logical information...just some new ingredient that promotes hairloss ( B/S) !!! Funkster if you read this post your results , please!

good luck to all , and I prey that a scientist somewhere will find a cure !

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
Nobody seems to know squat about fluridil. I started a thread a few weeks ago "spironolactone vs fluridil" and I don't think I got one reply. :(

new-here

Reaction score
my final fluridil post!!!!!

ok , if nobody is using fluridil that is eucapil , maybe i should try it .. at keep everyone posted . .. I will buy me a 3 month supply and apply it on the thinning areas as soon as have some money. What i dont understand is why is everyone negative about this product if nobody is using it!!!! but innovate is flooded with posts, me a kinda believe the science of fluridil also using finasteride and minoxidil for better regrowth... what about funkster he is using it but not posting ... he´s letting us down big time!!!! ok is there any shedding??? , just to be ready.

good luck to all ,

ALA madrid , the champions league es nuestro!!!