Fluridil - how to get it

funkster

Reaction score
Guys

Been away for a couple of weeks, just got back and want to update you on a little experiment I did a few weeks ago.

There was/is a lot of talk about fluridil (aka Eucapil), a potentially effective topical anti-androgen, but details about how to obtain it etc were somewhat shrouded in mystery, since it's only available in the Czech Republic. Lots of guys on this site want to give it a try but couldn't buy the stuff.

Anyway, I did some detective work, learned a few key words in Czech ('Pharmacy', 'hello' and 'thank you') and managed to get a list of Prague high street pharmacies.

A few strained phone calls later I managed to find a pharmacy that spoke english and was able to order Eucapil.

Now I've just received 3 months' supply of Fluridil as a registered package, directly from the high street pharmacy I made contact with.

Each box (blue and yellow) contains 30 x 2ml ampules and a small plastic dropper.

Everything is 100% legit.

So, rather than keeping you all in the dark, here's the info you need ...

Price was 32 EUR for a month's supply. Payment was by money transfer to the pharmacy bank account.

Anyway, here are the details:

Martin Stanek
Lékárna U Rotundy
K.Svìtlé 11/1015,
Praha 1
Czech Republic

Web: http://lekarny.zdravcentra.cz/urotundy/

Email: rotunda@volny.cz

Just drop him an email saying you'd like to buy some Eucapil and he'll tell you what to do. Mention the fact that someone recently bought some Fluridil (me!), and that you too would like to place an order.

One thing, please DO NOT bombard this guy with questions! You know more than him about Eucapil - he's a regular pharmacist who ordered it in for me, and then shipped it out. Nothing more.

Just send him a polite email, saying that you'd like to buy Eucapil. Tell him which country you live in, and he'll give you a shipping price.

I paid by bank transfer - it cost me 100EUR in total (3 months' supply + shipping), and I received the supply within 1 week of transfer confirmation. Pretty impressive.

Golden rule - to keep this supply open for as long as possible, it relies on everyone behaving rationally. The pharmacist, Martin, is happy to ship so long as it stays simple, quick and hassle-free.

If you keep it that way, this should guarantee a cheap supply until it becomes more widely available.

If you don't know what Fluridil is, you'll find plenty of info on this site, plus a study here - http://www.interpharma-praha.com/html/s ... l_text.htm

There's *not* a whole lot of data behind this product, nor has it been out very long (in fact it's currently only available in the Czech Republic) - hence the difficulty in obtaining it.

I waited to make sure that my shipment arrived safe and sound and that it was 100% legit - I'm now passing on to you guys the fruits of my labour, so you're now on your own.

Obviously I have nothing to do with the pharmacy, nor am I recommending the stuff.

Anyway, hope this helps some of you guys out !

acfava

Reaction score
hey funkster, maybe i missed it in one of your newer posts but how has this stuff worked for you?? are you still using it??

funkster

Reaction score
Hey acfava

Too early to say, to be honest, but I've had no adverse reaction or shedding. I've been on RU for about 3 months and fluridil for a little over 2. The next 6 months will be interesting and will give me a better idea if this stuff works!

Cheers, funkster

G

I will be starting Fluridil next week. Im going to take pictures of my hair when i start and monitor my results for 6 months and see how it goes.

ColtsFan

Established Member
Reaction score
zimmy,
yea Id like to know how that fluridil has been working for you as well.

thanks

Axon

Reaction score
The funk has little need to visit us these days, check his photos....

ColtsFan

Established Member
Reaction score
do you mean he doesnt come around here because he has grown his hair back, or was he asked to leave do to improper post's?

I just wanna know who is using fluridil, and if its more effective topically than our good buddy spironolactone?

G

I think funkster is having kick *** results with the fluridil. It would be nice to hear from him and his experience using the stuff.

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i heard this product was hoax, now its good ? i heard it uses minoxidil 5% along with some vitamins costs 4x more though!

G

I think you are confusing fluridil with avacor or some other designer minoxidil.

ColtsFan

Established Member
Reaction score
baddasshairday is right, Fluridil is a pharma type product with decent, respectable data behind it. Topical antiandrogen that is along the same lines as spironolactone

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if its possible to just use 1ml from each capsule instead of the 2ml?

Or would it spoil over the course of a few hours being exposed to air?

Yardbird

Established Member
Reaction score
What about the whole "don't wash your hair" part? Isn't that a bit strange? Once a week is what they advise.

Cassin

Reaction score
Yardbird said:
What about the whole "don't wash your hair" part? Isn't that a bit strange? Once a week is what they advise.

Are you serious?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I never knew that!

I could never handle that. I have to force myself to take one day off a month to let the natural oils build up a bit in my hair. Some docs say to not shwoweronce a week. I couldn't even handle that.

ColtsFan

Established Member
Reaction score
Funkster had said that as long as you leave it on all night that the whole "cant wash your hair for 5 days thing" isnt neccessary.

He said to just make sure that your scalp is boen dry when you apply it and leave it on for at least 8 hrs.

Must be working for him cuz he doesnt come around any more.