Fluridil (eucapil) Update For Those That Are Interested

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jeez. Makes you wonder what else is in these drugs that people are putting on their scalp...

Have you find anywhere that does have proper CB?
This is why I stopped posting in the CB group thread, dropped the idea of using CB and largely discount user experiences for most grey-market sourced compounds. Not many people are using actual pure CB or whatever other chemicals they think they're putting on their heads.

Who knows how many kids guys like Derek (MPMD) have doomed to serious health problems because he promotes RU/CB from these sites like it's a no brainer of a treatment protocol.

zeldazoo22

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I've been using Fluridil (brand name Eucapil) for the past month. Here are some details:

Noticed maybe around 20% decrease in shedding from the 2nd-3rd day. Decrease in shedding didn't get any better as time went on, but the results has been consistent thus far. I'm taking one ampule per day (2 ml). Unfortunately, even though the Eucapil isn't that greasy, it still makes my very thin (diffuse) hair look terrible, so instead of leaving it on all day I only leave it on my scalp around 3 hours before washing it off before going to bed. I must say I'm pleasantly surprised since this the ONLY thing that gave me a positive effect. No, I don't notice any regrowth, but I'm hoping that if my shedding continues to be reduced I'll be experiencing a slight increase in density in the next several months (hopefully).

Here is a list of things I've tried so far:

- Finasteride (prescription for brand name Propecia) @ 1 mg./day for 11 months (no reduction in shedding, and even experienced heavier than normal shedding off and on throughout the whole 11 months)
- Nizoral @ both 1% and 2% (tried using this shampoo off and on and started to notice I tend to get a heavier than normal shed right after using, not sure if I'm having an allergic reaction to it)
- oral Seti from Lyphar @ 500 mgs. 2x/day for first 4 weeks and 700 mgs. 2x/day for the 5th week (no reduction in scalp itch or shedding)
- olive oil/emu oil/coconut oil/rosemary oil/garlic/onion (experimented with natural compounds separately over the years; applied them topically with zero results)

Hopefully some of you here that didn't get any results from finasteride can benefit from Fluridil. I think my androgen receptors are way too sensitive so it makes sense that a compound that directly binds to the receptors will provide more benefit than trying to reduce dht levels in the body (not even dutasteride can get rid of 100% of dht). I plan on using this stuff until either it loses it's effect or if something else becomes available (Brotzu lotion, shiseido, etc.)
Any updates man?