FKnight's Story

FKnight

Reaction score
The story (short):
24 yeras old, lossing hair since 17,18. I never had grait hair, so evryone could tell i will be bald. I always tought my hair has fuc*ed up my life ( yes it has ), but on the other hand, it was me that did some stupid things or did not have enough confidence to do some things (like aproach a girl)
Now when i look back, there are some things i should have done nevertheless i have shity hair. I hope i did not realize this to late.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It has passed about 2+ yeras since i posted or red this forum.
The reason was that i got together with realy nice girl. For the time we were together, i stopped caring about my hairloss and all my problems were gone. I realy love(d) her. 7 months ago we broke up, and my hairloss realy progressed from that time. REALY. I am difusing all over my head. Now i am on propecia for 4 months and i am shedding like a dog ( for 3 months now). I am 24 now, and been loosing hair since 17,18, but realy slowly on temple area. My father was loosing hair when he was 25-35 on teple area, so i tought i will have same patern of hairloss. And now i am relay woried cause i am thining on whole head. Could be this related to propecia ???

Now that she is gone (the girl:) ) i am depresed again. :(
It is realy pain in the *** if you don't have anyone that you can tell your problems. She was aware of my hairloss and did not care that much, so i didn't care that much to. She was realy suporitve. I was on no regimen that time and wasn't loosing much hair. I will post pics later.

Sorry on my bad english.