Five Months On finasteride, Don't Know What To Do

Davgogs

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've started to use propecia 0.5mg last december for receding hairline and first month I use it like one day on one day off. Next month I use it daily.

At first nothings happened not even initial shed. then my shedding stopped after use it about one month.

About 3rd month I started to lose ground in hairline. Lost 2 or 3cm. I've been using minoxidil for 1 year and before finasteride everything seems stabilized.

At month 4-5 the shed got worse but only at hairline. Now I'm at month six and hairline still going worse. I don't know what to do. Should I call it a day and stop finasteride or complete one year? Everyday that I use finasteride, the hairline minituarized and shed and my hairline is way below baseline now. Before I start finasteride like five months ago I'm way better than now. Don't know what to do. Maybe if I stop finasteride hairline get better what do you think?

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same. 4 months 1 mg since January 14. 4 months now and my hairline’s still receding. I’d just stay on it until a year to a year and a half. Nobody’s gonna b able to tell us.