Five months foam update

Stu85

Established Member
Reaction score
How often were you using it? What Norwood are you? Are you using any other treatments at the same time? etc

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thats a shame, many people including myself have seen descent signs of regrowth within 2 months, lets hope you are a late responder.

nguy1832

Reaction score
I'm finishing up my third bottle of the foam and 5th month on propecia. I can't really tell if it has done anything either although sometimes I feel the left side is getting a little bit better.

ChrisX

Reaction score
I don't use the foam, i am using the liquid. I've started propecia in July 06, minoxidil in Jan 07. I've seen many tiny little black hairs iin the on my very large temples, which were not there before i started minoxidil. :) But i haven't seen much regrowth at my frontal hair line, which has thinned badly since 2004. :cry:

The two months mark seems about right to notice some small new hairs

1972male

Reaction score
yeah im on my third bottle of 5% minoxidli........my hair is f#@king growing at the front'''next few months should be good.....

chr1s

Established Member
Reaction score
i'm on my 3rd can of the foam.. basically havent noticed anything.. no major sheds no gains.. but of course i don't expect to see anything until 9 months to decide if its for me or not... so 6 more months for me to go

there may have been slight changes that maybe i havent noticed, that's why i took some "before" pix and will take "after" pix on month 9.. i suggest you do the same cuz the changes may be very gradual n slow.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
me too