Five and a half months in... post haircut

LoveMyStang

Reaction score
Well, I don't know if I'm being premature, but for all of you having issues with finasteride:

I began my treatment in August, and lacking a digital camera, took close stock to any major features I had on my head (freckles, moles, etc) as little landmarks...

I've got a dark freckle near my hairline on my left temple. My hair was pretty thin there, where I could see it if I didn't style my hair. Now, it's fairly diffuse, and the hairline is noticably lower (not by a whole lot, but it's a damn good improvement for what, half the time finasteride usually takes to work?) My left side's shown a SLIGHT improvement, but it was lower and looked more stable before I started treatment.

My crown was thin-ish, and I could plainly see scalp pretty clearly when I held a mirror to the back of my head. It's thicker now, but I've still got room to improve.

I'm using finasteride and Nizoral, and waiting on the minoxidil to see if I'll need it for any desires cosmetic changes.

jeffsss

Reaction score
i also just got my hair cut yesterday.

I had the stylist cut it finger lenght with scissors.. basicly as short as you can go without using clippers.
and a # 2 on the sides.

it looks great dry, but you can really tell it's getting bad especially when wet.

I think i look dumb with short hair, but i'm going to have to accept it sooner or later..

hell, i'm going to have to accept baldness sooner or later..

f*** hair loss.