First Time Rogaine Foam User!!

clo7760

Reaction score
Hi I am a 54 year old woman with female pattern balding. It has been going on for about 15 years but recently has gotten worse. I am not a vain person but I am so embarrassed by my hair now especially in the summer. My parents own a house on a lake and I am tired of wearing a hat when I swim to hide my bald spot!! This is the end of my first week using the foam and the main thing I have noticed is my hair feels dry and as if I have used hairspray. I have been using the treatment in the middle of the day when I get home from work so I can shower or go to bed four hours later. Kind of a pain with the four hour window for everything. So my question has anyone else experience the dry, hair spray like feel and what do you do about it and does everyone wait the four hour window before bed or shower!? Any thoughts on anything would help!!! Thanks so much

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I have experienced the dry, hair spray feel; you really won't deal much with cosmetic issues of your hair if you use a good moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.