First Time Poster And Leave In Conditioner

BJM

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, long term lurker, first time poster!

Thought id share my ‘journey’ and then post a random question.

Im in my mid 30s and have been wearing systems for just over 10 years now. Ive always had a custom system from a local clinic and have always been happy with the full package. Price, cuts etc...

I get a new system every 3months with a couple of trim cuts (back/sides) in between.

During the summer months i use Back to Natural to ‘top up’ the system colour due to UV fading.

Ive never used glue on my system and only use tape. I have a lace front and poly base across the rest of the system.

One question i wanted to ask is what leave in conditioner do people use? To be honest ive never bothered and seem to have been very lucky with the condition of my systems. I replace/clean once per week throughout the year and have only used my wifes shampoo/conditioner even though ive always known i shouldnt!

Thought id share my experience to introduce myself!

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you live? Product availably varies by location. I use Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Sun Protect.

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

BJM

My Regimen
Reaction score
I live on the other side of London :) . It would be really interesting to know which clinic you use and what the prices are. Pics of your system would be nice to see, if you wouldn't mind!

For a leave-in conditioner, I use this and it helps to give a bit of a shine and a gentle hold too, which means I never have to use gel or hairspray.

Thanks. Ill PM you where i go.

Noah

Reaction score
I use American Crew conditioner, which I can get at the local supermarket. It leaves my system hair very silky and tangle-free.

Noah

Pallas foods

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, long term lurker, first time poster!

Thought id share my ‘journey’ and then post a random question.

Im in my mid 30s and have been wearing systems for just over 10 years now. Ive always had a custom system from a local clinic and have always been happy with the full package. Price, cuts etc...

I get a new system every 3months with a couple of trim cuts (back/sides) in between.

During the summer months i use Back to Natural to ‘top up’ the system colour due to UV fading.

Ive never used glue on my system and only use tape. I have a lace front and poly base across the rest of the system.

One question i wanted to ask is what leave in conditioner do people use? To be honest ive never bothered and seem to have been very lucky with the condition of my systems. I replace/clean once per week throughout the year and have only used my wifes shampoo/conditioner even though ive always known i shouldnt!

Thought id share my experience to introduce myself!

Hi I was just wondering do u put on the back to natural when the system is on your head or when u have it off