First Signs Of Gyno What Should I Do

Slid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,so Ive been on finasteride for a year now,with no side effects.But last week I noticed there is something wrong with my right nipple,It was itching.Now after 10 days there is a little swollen gland right under the nipple,no pain or any change on the nipple just a small discomfort.Do I need to stop taking finasteride and If I need to stop will it go away?

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,so Ive been on finasteride for a year now,with no side effects.But last week I noticed there is something wrong with my right nipple,It was itching.Now after 10 days there is a little swollen gland right under the nipple,no pain or any change on the nipple just a small discomfort.Do I need to stop taking finasteride and If I need to stop will it go away?
To my understanding, if you stop right away it may either retract or stay as it is without advancing. Depending on the size of it, if it's true gyno it won't retract on its own. There are some meds usually used in the for women w/ breast cancer that inhibits the development of gyno. So in theory you could continue to take fina and these meds at the same time if you are willing to add more chemicals. Maybe check w/ a doctor also?

Slid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To my understanding, if you stop right away it may either retract or stay as it is without advancing. Depending on the size of it, if it's true gyno it won't retract on its own. There are some meds usually used in the for women w/ breast cancer that inhibits the development of gyno. So in theory you could continue to take fina and these meds at the same time if you are willing to add more chemicals. Maybe check w/ a doctor also?
I wont be able to see my derm in next 2-3 weeks so I dont think that I will be able to get those meds.I stopped taking finasteride 2 days before writing that post and now it seems that my nipple is no longer inflamed,I dont feel any discomfort.But that lump is still under my nipple,Im not sure if its getting bigger or smaller,I guess I will have to wait.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wont be able to see my derm in next 2-3 weeks so I dont think that I will be able to get those meds.I stopped taking finasteride 2 days before writing that post and now it seems that my nipple is no longer inflamed,I dont feel any discomfort.But that lump is still under my nipple,Im not sure if its getting bigger or smaller,I guess I will have to wait.
try 1mg Arimidex 2x a week

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about progesterone cream??

anyone try it?

Last edited:

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm serious. I have gyno and asked my endocrinologist about it. It really isn't a big deal.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm serious. I have gyno and asked my endocrinologist about it. It really isn't a big deal.

What would you expect him to say? You can get rid of it through normal surgery but the risk of it to come back is quite high. If you take off the glands, procedure that not all doctors accept or do, you need a really good doctor to reconstruct the area, you could end up with inverted nipples and a lot of other shits and complications. Plus that from what i know, the removal of glands is not covered my most insurances and you would have to pay hard cash to remove it and hard cash again after to reconstruct the area. But if you are ok with it, it's all that matters, i would never accept it, i would rather lose my hair, or go for a transplant idk.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Her.
The risk of it coming back when removing the glands is next to zero. Sure, you would need a good doctor to make it look perfect, but it's overall an easy procedure, very safe, and you quickly recover. It's definitely one of the cheapest and easiest "beauty surgeries" that you can get and most results look more than acceptable. They now have procedures where they don't even have to cut around the areola.

Besides, I really don't believe Finasteride will give you huge manboobs. It may induce some light gyno but a lot of guys have that anyway. If you get real buff, most people will see that they could benefit from that surgery to really make their chest, no pun intended, stand out. Guys who indeed have manboobs suffer from huge hormonal imbalances and finasteride will not do that.

For me it is a choice: I know that transplants will cost way more and achieve a far worse result than maintaining the hair I have on finasteride with a small side of gyno and perhaps surgery down the line.

If you really, and I mean really, look into transplants, they will give you some hair back sure - which is great in most cases. Being bald sucks. Surgery will get you your hair back. But it will always just be the illusion of having hair. The density just isn't there. You always have to come or style it a certain way, wear it a certain length, while you will most likely still have a high forehead. And you shouldn't really get a transplant if you not on finasteride anyway. You have to have stabilized male pattern baldness. Getting one transplant is just almost unheard of. You will need at least one more down the line except when you started super late in the game or something else. Once you're cut, you're cut.

So yeah, I don't know, "bro." I really thought about this hard before committing to the drug. I didn't take it lightly. But I have no regrets so far. Regarding cost and outcome, it was an easy decision for me in the end because of one simple fact: Most people will never see you bare chest. But everyone will see you hair. Everyone. Every day. For the rest of your life.

Easy decision.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Her.
The risk of it coming back when removing the glands is next to zero. Sure, you would need a good doctor to make it look perfect, but it's overall an easy procedure, very safe, and you quickly recover. It's definitely one of the cheapest and easiest "beauty surgeries" that you can get and most results look more than acceptable. They now have procedures where they don't even have to cut around the areola.

Besides, I really don't believe Finasteride will give you huge manboobs. It may induce some light gyno but a lot of guys have that anyway. If you get real buff, most people will see that they could benefit from that surgery to really make their chest, no pun intended, stand out. Guys who indeed have manboobs suffer from huge hormonal imbalances and finasteride will not do that.

For me it is a choice: I know that transplants will cost way more and achieve a far worse result than maintaining the hair I have on finasteride with a small side of gyno and perhaps surgery down the line.

If you really, and I mean really, look into transplants, they will give you some hair back sure - which is great in most cases. Being bald sucks. Surgery will get you your hair back. But it will always just be the illusion of having hair. The density just isn't there. You always have to come or style it a certain way, wear it a certain length, while you will most likely still have a high forehead. And you shouldn't really get a transplant if you not on finasteride anyway. You have to have stabilized male pattern baldness. Getting one transplant is just almost unheard of. You will need at least one more down the line except when you started super late in the game or something else. Once you're cut, you're cut.

So yeah, I don't know, "bro." I really thought about this hard before committing to the drug. I didn't take it lightly. But I have no regrets so far. Regarding cost and outcome, it was an easy decision for me in the end because of one simple fact: Most people will never see you bare chest. But everyone will see you hair. Everyone. Every day. For the rest of your life.

Easy decision.

You must be under 20 with that mentality. Most people who actually see you don't actually give a f*** if you have hair or not, it matters most if you are clean, if you have a nice and clean smile, a lean body and if you are dressed well and most of all, it matters if you have something in that f*****g head. Sure hair is a plus, a big one in ones appearance but mature people won't give a f*** anyways if you really have something going in your life and your not just a loser that spent half of his life trying to save his hair ingesting tranny drugs and crying and whining all over the internet about how hair loss destroyed your life and possible "potential".

Regarding gyno if you really want to see what finasteride can do, you could actually check photos with people on this forum also so you can actually see how far it can go, of course i think it depends on the individual itself, but it's not that unnoticeable as some say, including you. And it depends on everybody's perception anyways, i don't judge you, it's your body and your life, your decisions not mine, i was just sharing my opinion, not like it matters so much but not like yours or others matter, just making conversation...

Regarding transplants, it's a hard decision if you are really a perfectionist and in most cases it does not yield the results that i would expect but if you have the money and chose a top transplant surgeon, the rate of getting it done really good with big density and a natural aspect is very high even if you choose to believe it or not. Check Fuexpert on youtube, you will be surprised of what results they have. If that isn't density nothing is. Will you have the same hair as when you were 20? I don't think so, but a full head of hair to frame your face better it's the only thing most people want and need. The rest with their own, that's why we are all so different, we don't have to agree on everything...