first shed

harry06

Reaction score
Have just entered month 4 of the big 3 regimen and having started to notice my first shed. Notice hairs on my pillow and on my hands when I apply minoxidil.
Only thing ive changed in my regimen is from nizoral 1% to 2%.

How long does the average shed continue for?
Do new hairs continue to grow while im shedding or do lay dormant for a while and grow again?

Q 2. After the first two months, I feel and notice that my vertex is differently growing a bit thicker, but wondering if it will continue to thicken?
& Growing vellus hairs around hairs around the temple since month 1, few have turned terminal, but no more has changed in the last two months.

harry

G

harry06 said:
Have just entered month 4 of the big 3 regimen and having started to notice my first shed. Notice hairs on my pillow and on my hands when I apply minoxidil.
Only thing ive changed in my regimen is from nizoral 1% to 2%.

How long does the average shed continue for?
Do new hairs continue to grow while im shedding or do lay dormant for a while and grow again?

Q 2. After the first two months, I feel and notice that my vertex is differently growing a bit thicker, but wondering if it will continue to thicken?
& Growing vellus hairs around hairs around the temple since month 1, few have turned terminal, but no more has changed in the last two months.

harry

Hello, nobody can answer your questions for sure. Everyone is different when it comes to treatment with the big 3. But one thing is for sure: You saw results at an extremly early stage which means you are a very good responder to the treatment. The best results are expected after the time of 2 years! You have a reason to be very optimistic. Good Luck!

harry06

Reaction score
Cheers, thanks for the extra most of confidence.

So basically, you should hopefully see the results of regrowth within the first two years using the big 3. Hopefully maintain after that. touch wood