{FIRST POST} Looking for some hairloss treatment feedback

zippybing

Reaction score
I'm new to the HairLossTalk forum. Been spending the last few days reading through the guide on the site and through postings on the forum, looking for advice for a hairloss regimen.

A few notes on me: 27, male, been using generic (Target-brand) 5% liquid minoxidil for about 9 months on balding on my crown. Not sure if it's helping or not, obviously the balding spot is still there. Also use Nizoral 2% twice a week. Previously used Propecia in my early 20s through mid 20s, but got off of it after having my testosterone levels tested and receiving results that they are very low. Currently in treatment for low T.

I would like to up my hairloss regimen to try to get ahead of the loss. I've read about a lot of different treatment (Revivogen, Extina, copper pepptides, etc.). It's all a bit overwhelming.

I'm primarily looking for TOPICAL agents that I can add to my current regimen to improve my response. If I use any sort of anti-androgen, it cannot be something that affects me systemically. I need all the androgen sensitivity I can get, in my system.

Any suggestions from tried-and-true users? I appreciate any advice or insight.