First finasteride side effects

Secretlybatman

Established Member
Reaction score
First finasteride side effects which i assume are the initial side effects people get and ride through em. Watery jizz, Erections don't seem as hard, Lowered libido things that use to get me hard aren't kicking in any hormones down there. Based on other peoples storys these should subside and they're side effects im willing to live with anyway.

Secretlybatman

Established Member
Reaction score
it takes way longer than 2 weeks to get gyno from finasteride right? Noticed the fat in my chest is unevenly distrubuted leading to one side of my chest having more fat than the other (I'm currently overweight so im hoping its just that)

Secretlybatman

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think it's gyno, most of the fat is coming from under my armpit i think. and then when i put my arms forward that brings the fat forward and makes one side of my chest appear as if it has more fat. I am overweight and I'm 99% sure that's what it is, I just don't know why the fat is hanging to one side of my body more than the other.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Finasteride can only build glandular tissue, not just fat, because that's what estradiol does. We actually all (70%) experience it in the teenage years (12--15) when we suddenly get testosterone in our bodies. If you're just fat, it's not real gynecomastia from finasteride -- it's lipomastia. You will also see enlargement of the whole body. Of course, the two can unfortunately combine and if you've already got lipomastia under it, gynecomastia will be more prominent.
Are the nipples also arched outwards and sensitive? What's your T, LH and E2? If the hormones are f*cked up, you can't also have a normal libido and erectile function. Lipomastia and gynecomastia are distinguishable by palpation, so see a doctor.

Secretlybatman

Established Member
Reaction score
Nope nipples are still the same as they've always been. I noticed that the fat going to one side of my torso is true for my entire torso on one side i can see my rib cage when i stretch but not the other. I'm almost certain this has everything to do with uneven fat deposits now. I could see it before I was on finasteride, I am overweight and It's not only my chest area, my nipples aren't sensitive at all. All of this combined all points to it not being gyno in my opinion.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope nipples are still the same as they've always been. I noticed that the fat going to one side of my torso is true for my entire torso on one side i can see my rib cage when i stretch but not the other. I'm almost certain this has everything to do with uneven fat deposits now. I could see it before I was on finasteride, I am overweight and It's not only my chest area, my nipples aren't sensitive at all. All of this combined all points to it not being gyno in my opinion.
hey, mate, are you still lurking here? how did you lipomastia story develop?

i also have same issues, my nipples arent affected and i dont have any lump apparently under the skin in nipple area, but my pec is slowly increasing in size in shape of tit due to fat gain, and its only on one side. must be due to increased estrogen and lack of dht to battle this.

not sure what to do now.

tang

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey, mate, are you still lurking here? how did you lipomastia story develop?

i also have same issues, my nipples arent affected and i dont have any lump apparently under the skin in nipple area, but my pec is slowly increasing in size in shape of tit due to fat gain, and its only on one side. must be due to increased estrogen and lack of dht to battle this.

not sure what to do now.
what's your situation now?I also face these problems