First 90 Days of Finasteride (PICS)

2Young4This

Reaction score
Hi All,

I posted a thread on my progress before, but didn't include pics. I scrolled through my phone and was able to find 2 pictures of me right as I was starting Finasteride (the hiking and post wisdom teeth surgery photos) and one at the end of the 90 days (selfie).

As you can see, my hair was significantly lighter at the front and sides, you could see right through it. Now, it is thick and strong all over!

Let's see how much longer I can continue with treatment...I'm not really sure, but I feel like my sex drive has gone down a bit over the last 2 weeks.

Cheers,

Henry

FullSizeRender 6.jpgFullSizeRender 5.jpgFullSizeRender 7.jpg

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well aren't you a handsome fellow...

2Young4This

Reaction score
It really improved your hair density! I'm starting finasteride soon and your post is making me want to start it even more :D

It sure has! The hair regrowth is truly astounding. Unfortunately, I am going to take a 2 week break to see how I feel without finasteride. I've been having some weird sexual side effects over the last 2 weeks..I can discuss with more detail over PM.

- - - Updated - - -

Well aren't you a handsome fellow...

Much appreciated!

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations !

Thank you! Going to take a 2 week break due to some weird side effects, need to figure some things out.

2Young4This

Reaction score
hey man, if you dont mind me asking what side effects are you experiencing?

Please see my new thread here:
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...eeding-Advice)?p=1307924&posted=1#post1307924

Unfortunately the side effects are too strong and noticeable. I might stop finasteride for good, despite the fantastic results.

- - - Updated - - -

It's definitely working for your hair! Congratulations.

It's true, it might have effected you in other areas, but your hair looks like
it never suffered from male pattern baldness!

Thank you very much! It sure did grow all of my hair back, what an unbelievable drug. The cons outweigh the pros for me though, I'm currently on a break from it, and might be stopping for good. Having beautiful hair is very important to me, but having a healthy sex life is much more important.

kaustubh.s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I'm taking finasteride1mg ED for almost 3 months
I saw some improvement in density initially but now after 3 months I'm shedding like crazy and my hairline has thinned out a lot
Is it the regular finasteride shed or something else

Has anyone faced shedding after 3 months of finasteride??

Please reply

ElEdward777

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw some improvement in density initially but now after 3 months I'm shedding like crazy and my hairline has thinned out a lot

Please reply

Some people say that shedding can happen with finasteride.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Please reply

What? You had time to get noticeable density and a crazy shed within 3 months of taking your first pill?