Finpecia

macdruid

Established Member
Reaction score
tynanW said:
On average a finasteride (propecia) user will gain around 25-40% more 'gayness' in the first 4 months of medication. I must be in the 40% area as I have been checking out some of the gay dating websites in my spare time and have become overly interested in musicals.

Yup, all true (I think even saw Tynan at one of those sites).

Studies are inconclusive as to what happens to gay men during those first 4 months, though. For example, I've been wearing a lot more plaid lumberjack shirts and delivering 'wood' yet Olivia Newton-John has been taking up about 90% of my iTunes playlist over the last week.

G

macdruid said:
tynanW said:
On average a finasteride (propecia) user will gain around 25-40% more 'gayness' in the first 4 months of medication. I must be in the 40% area as I have been checking out some of the gay dating websites in my spare time and have become overly interested in musicals.

Yup, all true (I think even saw Tynan at one of those sites).

Studies are inconclusive as to what happens to gay men during those first 4 months, though. For example, I've been wearing a lot more plaid lumberjack shirts and delivering 'wood' yet Olivia Newton-John has been taking up about 90% of my iTunes playlist over the last week.

This is not uncommon, a gay friend of mine, who was already 94-97% gay took propecia for around 3 months became an extra 27% gay, that pushed him up over the gay threshold by 24 gay percentage points and into the league of the 'super-gay'.

macdruid

Established Member
Reaction score
tynanW said:
This is not uncommon, a gay friend of mine, who was already 94-97% gay took propecia for around 3 months became an extra 27% gay, that pushed him up over the gay threshold by 24 gay percentage points and into the league of the 'super-gay'.

Wow, Ty! Do I gain any special 'super-gay' powers to go along with my expanded wardrobe of lumberjack plaids? I mean I suppose I could live with the whole Village People stigma but I don't want to end up popping open that threshold and turning out like Green Lattern and Green Arrow unless there's some really special power to make it worth it.

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Then of course there's the whole "ultra-gay" thing, like the mods that move our threads. You even tell them that they're "ultra-gay" if they move it and they do it anyway. They're so gay that they can't resist.