Finpecia???

vtec

Reaction score
Has anyone used this stuff over propecia successfully? Over how many years?

Anyone know where to buy it from that is LEGIT?

Also, I did notice a slight case of gyno when I used propecia for like 4yrs before then stopped, but I think it did work for me, or maybe I was younger and did not lose much... Only God knows... But I was thinking of doing ONE of the following:

Buy Finpecia and take 1/2 the dosage a day rather than full to not get gyno or side effects.

OR

Buy Spectral DNC-L and stop using foam since foam did not do anything for me.

Please advise.....

Generic Finasteride

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hands down the most clinically proven product on the market today for hair loss in Men. This product is not for use in women.

Generic Finasteride contains the same ingredients found in the brand name Propecia, but produced internationally (they DO need medications outside the USA you know!). Though we do not carry, nor distribute Generic Finasteride, our long term members have suggested the following online resource.

Please click the link below to be taken to their web site. An order form will appear, where you can place your order. You can not add this product on our store directly.

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/shop/catalog/images//large/finasteride.jpg

BrooksonSix

Reaction score
I can say that it's pretty much safe to say that's it legit. If you look "Cipla" up (makers of finpecia) on wikipedia.com, you get: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cipla, so they make a lot of the world's AIDS drugs plus a ton of generics (plus they don't profit from their AIDS drugs which is awesome of them) so I think it's OK to say that finpecia is safe and legit.

Odie

Established Member
Reaction score
Inhouse Finpecia customer for over a year now.
I know it's leguit because it works :)

vtec

Reaction score
Okay but has anyone used it here without side effects?

Or would you say the sides are identical to propecia?