finpecia and inhouse pharm.

pinkfloyd7

Established Member
Reaction score
i've been on regular propecia for the past year and a half. just recently i ran into money problems and decided on purchasing finpecia made by cipla from inhouse pharmacy. i have also been worrying very much about how legit the medication they offer is. is finpecia as effective as regular propecia and is inhouse legit. i've heard it has a good reputation but does anyone really know if the finpecia is real finasteride ?

G

i ordered finpecia from united pharmacies and im 100% positive that its legit.

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine about a week or so ago but have yet to recieve my package or email to say its been dispatched.

But upon checking there website it does say 7-14 days :(

Tad long delivery so just gone for the 180 max tabs, will see how I go for the next 6 months and if minoxidil+finasteride tabs are worth it... may also try another 6 months dosh after that just to be 100% sure I gave it a go. Of course @ Norwood 2.5-3 im not expecting miracles at the front but would like to see if it improves or helps at all ;)

beaner

Reaction score
I've used Finpecia and Fincar for a long time from Inhouse pharm as well as Unitedpharmacies and it is 100% identical in effects to any finasteride I've gotten in a U.S. pharmacy. The only thing different is the price. You'd be more likely to receive fakes of brand name Propecia, than a dirt cheap Indian generic that most people probably never even heard of. Don't worry about it. There are dozens and dozens of threads about finpecia on this forum---use the search function and you'll find them.