Finishing dutasteride.

T Man

Reaction score
Hi, I have been a long time lurker on these forums and have joined today, so hi all!

I am 22 and have been receding for the last year and a half and decided to start on dutasteride to stop the recession. After 7 months on the drug I have decided to stop it.

It must be said I haven't found any side effects, but the drug seems to be completely ineffective. I understand there are some schools of thought that say wait a year, but it is my belief this is not a drug which my body is responding to, therefore I am now going to start back on Propecia.

I hate to add to the negativity as i wanted this drug to work, but it hasn't for me and it would seem for others too. I will update people on my situation with propecia and we will have to see if that brings about a change in situation.

Not looking for an argument here on this one guys, just want to let you know my experience!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
7 months is nothing...if you got no sides stay on it a least for a year. Is your Dutasteride legit? If yes, you are one of the rare bastard with no side effects!!

Fred

CCS

Reaction score
squeegee said:
7 months is nothing...if you got no sides stay on it a least for a year. Is your Dutasteride legit? If yes, you are one of the rare bastard with no side effects!!

Fred

hmmm... i think my semen volume may have been a little less on dutasteride. I don't know. I think I didn't have any side effects. According to studies, most users don't get side effects.