Finger lengh and hair-loss?

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
Okay, so Ive heard that if your ring finger is longer than your index finger that you our carrying fantastic genes.
Ive actually seen some kind of proof but dont no how viable it is.

Athletes were measured on there ring finger comaperd to there index, the athlets with the ring finger being bigger than the index finger were stronger and faster than those who werent.

So basically , the bigger the ring finger than your index, the better you are at sports.

I was just wondering when people read this how many of you look down at your hands and look at your fingers...??

What do you think?

In summary, the longer the ring finger in comparison to the index finger, the greater your genes are.

TA.

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
errr no .

Its not.

Athletes that have a long ring finger than there index finger are seen as stronger, more confident and happier specimens.
Roll your eyes you f*****g moron,but look it up.
The fact of the matter it is true.

I was just wondering how many people on here can place themselves inside digit symetry

Dont roll your eyes at my boy, ill f*****g do you. no im only joking.

Much love.

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
studies have showbn that men with longer ring fingers than there index fingers shows they are better at athletics.

I have nothing to proove it, just google it, ive seen ity on tv, and ive heard it all my life.

I agree about how shocking it is,

What ive seen, is what ive seen.

What i want to no, is does this have any corespondence on hauirloss?

Check out your finger lengh etc, how good are you at athletics etc, please state here, feel free to rip me, whatever,

Thanks

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well i must be the exception to that rule because while my ring finger is almost as long as my middle finger, noticeably longer than my index, i am far from a superior athlete..im average

powersam

Reaction score
this is a fact, backed up by studies. he is not drunk nor stupid, simply telling you people an interesting fact that research has uncovered. it is linked to the fact that a longer ring finger usually means you have developed with more testosterone in your system.

http://health.uk.msn.com/fitness/featur ... id=2575281

i chose the above article because it mentions most of the different studies carried out on this.

Wash n' Gone

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, have read this before. My ring finger is marginally longer than my index finger which I think is normal for a man. I have doubts about the extent of its usefulness as a marker for anything though. People are more than the sum of their genetics and hormonal balance. An aggressive guy pumped up with testosterone may have the chance to become stronger and better at sports but not if he is a lazy *** with poor hand-eye co-ordination.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
powersam said:
this is a fact, backed up by studies. he is not drunk nor stupid, simply telling you people an interesting fact that research has uncovered. it is linked to the fact that a longer ring finger usually means you have developed with more testosterone in your system.

http://health.uk.msn.com/fitness/featur ... id=2575281

i chose the above article because it mentions most of the different studies carried out on this.

that is for women though...it says that the majority of men have ring fingers that are longer than their index fingers.

powersam

Reaction score
i chose that article because it references other studies done on men along the same lines. concerning how much longer the ring finger is than the index finger. in most men it is longer, but for some its marginal, for some it is a marked difference.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
put away your drugs dude

powersam

Reaction score
all you'd have to do is read the article dumbarses. it's there in black and white.