Finestride Online (no Prescription)

Jim3749

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello. I have been taking 1mg of finestride for many years. No side effects to speak of. I have not regrown any hair. But my bald spot has not really gotten any worse since first taking the drug. I have recently moved and I won’t be able to see my usual dermatologist anymore. Problem is I am out of refills for finestride.
And I don’t want to start losing more hair so time is of the essence.

So my question is are there any trustworthy websites where I can have finestride shipped to me without a doctors prescription? Or should I just try and start with a new dermatologist?

I thought I seen somewhere on this site where people were discussing a page where this is possible? Anyways I’d really appreciate any input on this. Thanks in advance.

Jim3749

My Regimen
Reaction score
Upon starting this thread I have just viewed the sticky where it says these type threads are not allowed. Sorry. I should of seen that. So let me rephrase my original post.

Is there any websites where I can obtain a prescription and order finestride all on one site?

Kind of like doctor on demand? Something that would save me from having to set up a new dermatologist appointment and possibly having to wait several weeks before I can be seen? I don’t have that much time. I would like to get back on this medication ASAP! Sorry again if this has already been covered.