Finding A Source For Transcutol/carbitol

yourMom<3sMyHair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I apologize in advance if this information is readily available in some thread that I failed to uncover, but I need help sourcing Transcutol for CB. All of the chemical suppliers I reached out to won't sell to me because I'm not a lab, despite using commercial addresses, etc..

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure where you live but a dtamdard pharmacy usually sells it on europe

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no idea but worth a try in my opinion. Maybe try ebay too

yourMom<3sMyHair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've called a few compounding pharmacies in my area and they've not even heard of it. What is the purpose of it in the vehicle? Is it anything that is going to lessen systemic absorption? I received my CB today and I am debating whether or not to move forward with just Everclear and PG as the vehicle 1:1.

Last edited:

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've called a few compounding pharmacies in my area and they've not even heard of it. What is the purpose of it in the vehicle? Is it anything that is going to lessen systemic absorption? I received my CB today and I am debating whether or not to move forward with just Everclear and PG as the vehicle 1:1.
Please keep us posted with your cb experience whether it's positive or negative. Thanks

yourMom<3sMyHair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bump. No one I've reached out to will ship to me because I'm in the states and I'm not a lab.

Also, if anyone has any theories as to what the function of Transcutol in the vehicle is I would love to hear them. The CB dissolves instantly in my 50% Everclear/50% PG vehicle. Am I getting more systematic absorption or less efficacy by not using the proper vehicle?