Finding a great surgeon...

stevehalp

Reaction score
Once you decide that a Hair Transplant is right for you, your next decision is which surgeon to perform the work? You could simply go to the nearest one & hope for the best. You could follow the radio/television/print media advertisements & make a good guess. On the other hand,more information can be found surfing the Web for a highly regarded & recommended doctor.BINGO!! That is how I found Dr Antonio Armani in Toronto ( I live in NYC) I had my surgery just two weeks ago & it was actually less painful than some trips to a Dentist. This doctor combines an artistic talent & a surgeon's skill & as a result the patient becomes the Doctor's work of art. When you find a doctor who loves his work as much as Dr. Armani , you cant go wrong. He is patient, listens to & answers all questions. When is the last time a Doctor gave you his home & personal cell phone numbers?? I couldnt be happier with my decision even tho it is only 2 weeks. I wholely recommend Dr. Armani. It will be worth the trip. I did & honestly believe it was a great life choice. Every member of his staff is trained by him & they are all qualified & personable. I had my transplant done on a Friday & even tho the office was closed Sat- Dr Armani, himself, was there & opened the office to review the work before I flew back to NYC. I am very optimistic about the results & I am already considering a return visit in about a year to complete my transformation. Kenneth Halpern, NYC

stevehalp

Reaction score
finding a great surgeon

will post before & after fotos in a month.. waiting for growth...really too soon to show improvement expected

JW

Reaction score
Stevehalp;

Did you visit and consult with any New York area hair transplant doctors before choosing Dr. Armani? There are several reputable transplant docs in the New York City area such as Dr. Feller, Dr. True, Dr. Dorin and Dr. Bernstein. I am curious if you consulted with any of them and found some reason not to use them.