fincar...who is using fincar from cipla?

v

Reaction score
I am using the stuff in combination with minoxidil 5% and nizoral 2%.. looking good. Whats the post for ??? has there been some fox news flash on the stuff :lol:

G

I'm not. Cipla is a legit company which makes legit finasteride. The only thing that scares people about Cipla's stuff is that its all ordered online and basically the site they are buying the cipla stuff off of might be corrupt. Basically they will say they sell Cipla stuff be in reality it could be sugar pills with Cipla markings on it.

Why do they do this? Why not make fake Merk finasteride? Well basically this could be due to the fact that Cipla is an Indian pharmeceutical company, and this is the WORLD WIDE web. I'm sure pretty much everyone in India and a lot of asian countries probably use Cipla over Merk, because Cipla is a big name. And remember that India boasts some of the best pharmeceutical chemists in the world.

G

YES CIPLA IS LEGIT! JUST MAKE SURE YOU GET IT FROM A LEGIT SOURCE!

nawlins99

Reaction score
okok..gotcha,gotcha..well it comes quickly and is packaged nicely from 4cornerspharmacy.com...so i hope so:)

thanks!!