Fincar update, week 1.

eric2117

Reaction score
Okay we'll I've been on Fincar for a week and I plan to update every week until a month and than every couple weeks after that, about progress, etc. Well my first week has gone good, no sexual sides or feelings in my nipples or chest, no shedding. Also, I've been using Nizoral a couple times a week and head and shoulders everyday, I put it on outside of the shower with wet hair and leave it in for 5 minutes, after doing this for a while i noticed my hair appears thicker, so im gunna keep this up. So to recap week 1, no sides, no real difference in my hair positive or negative, as I already know im still early in the game! Laterrr

eric2117

Reaction score
Inhousepharmacy. Pretty quick delivery, and great customer service. I had a problem with my credit card and I wrote down the wrong expiration date and I called them up and they helped me out and sent out the Fincar that day.

BrianPeppers

Reaction score
eric2117 said:
Inhousepharmacy. Pretty quick delivery, and great customer service. I had a problem with my credit card and I wrote down the wrong expiration date and I called them up and they helped me out and sent out the Fincar that day.

ya they are great, when i ordered mine i put a typo in my address, they emailed me within 2 hours and asked me for correct address. then shipped it out right away, received it in 9 days.

good support. let just hope they are real :)

Jm0311

Reaction score
well hopefully you dont get that much sides if any.....im gonna hold off for awhile