Finasteride...

cat3appr

Reaction score
6 months ago I gave up as I was afraid of the sexual side effects, but I wasn't sure if I was hit or not... 5 days ago I started with finasteride again, so far libido is fine, too early to tell?

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Forget about the pill and get on with your life. That's what I did, 17 months in, and no side effects. Except for stopping the balding process and thickening up my hair.

EDIT: When I say "forget about the pill" I mean, take it, and don't stress over it, just pop it in the morning and get on with your day.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
6 months ago I gave up as I was afraid of the sexual side effects, but I wasn't sure if I was hit or not... 5 days ago I started with finasteride again, so far libido is fine, too early to tell?

that's quite a turn around from your rantings in the side effects forum where you swore you would never touch finasteride with a bargepole, and that we were all stupid for jeopardising our penii

:baaa:

cat3appr

Reaction score
it's good to analyze things and make up your mind without accepting blindly anything. Have said that, I wanted to give it another try and i'm ready to give up anytime I'll experience a libido loss.... so far so good though, I'm going to be as objective as possible.