Finasteride Works With 0 Sideeffects 100% Proof!!

Ozan

My Regimen
Reaction score
So i have been on Finasteride (1,25mg +- each day since iam cutting 5mg to 4 pieces) and got so much hairline back, well i think, what do you guys say on the temples ? Also on the front. My dicks has had never one time ed and still is hard as a rock when needed (just not when using condoms, but thats a problem i have faced all my life anyways).

Edit: About 5 months ago i started taking it.

WhatsApp Image 2019-06-28 at 21.50.36.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-06-28 at 21.50.49.jpeg

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-06-28 at 21.50.37.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-06-28 at 21.50.37.jpeg
    42.9 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:

Ozan

My Regimen
Reaction score
So let me get it, if it works for you and you did not get sides, for now at least, it means that nobody gets them 100% proof ? Wtf is it with this posts, can't you share your experience and just that lmao, i get your excited but imagine how the ones who get them feel, your just poring gas over fire...

Anyways congrats and keep it up, it's clearly a visible improvement.... For how long are you taking it ?
I edited it.

Shayan123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How much time it took that start effects?
Because i use finastride for 51 days but my hairloss continue:-/

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im 5 and a half months in and still dont have any results. When did you first notice regrowth and that finasteride was working? Month 3? 4?

& how old are u?

Thx!

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im 5 and a half months in and still dont have any results. When did you first notice regrowth and that finasteride was working? Month 3? 4?

& how old are u?

Thx!
YEAH FOR SOME IT DOESN'T WORK AND LOVELY WHEN YOURS DOESN'T A-HOLE

Ozan

My Regimen
Reaction score

& how old are u?

Thx!
I just noticed it today, so i would say arround 5 months mark, also iam 20 years old.